Old 09-12-2024, 11:36 AM   #21720
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Air-Tight

Air-Tight

Cast: John Strong ,Otto Bauer ,Audrey Hollander
Genres: Blonde ,Tattoo ,Redhead ,Metal Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Gangbang ,Lesbian ,Domination ,Public ,Sub ,toned ,Cattle Prod ,Anal Fisting ,Orgy ,Pet Play
Video language: English

Audrey Hollander gets taken to a bar and fucked pretty much every way possible. She gets three cocks in her mouth, an air-tight dp, a fist in her ass and a cock in her pussy, a fist in her pussy and a cock in her ass, two cocks in her ass, two cocks in her pussy, need I go on? Her holes are abused for the amusement of the crowd then she is left hogtied on the dirty floor while Donna, John, and Otto relax with a drink!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:11:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Air-Tight

Pepper - Part 1

I have Pepper and 1000 feet of rope. In Part 1, I neckrope Pepper. Her wrists are already bound behind her back. I start at her waist and work my way down her legs. By the time Part 1 ends, I have made it down to her knees.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 865.1 MB

Download Pepper - Part 1

Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Rachel whimpers and sobs as snot and drool run down her face and chin, and onto her tits and pussy. Her Captor soon clamps her septum and then her tongue. The clamp painfully pulls on her tongue as her head is pulled back and tied by her hair. He pulls the tongue clamp straight up. He enjoys watching poor Rachel gag and gargle on her own drool for a bit before he removes the clamp. Her nose clamp, however, is pulled tight and tied overhead. Rachel really has to focus to be able to breathe in this position and even the slightest movement causes a pull on her nipple clamps and the septum clamp. For the remainder of the clip, Rachel is left to endure her bondage and cruel predicament.

Duration: 17:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2892kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 392.9 MB

Download Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Part 3

Realtimebondage - Dacryphilia Dreams Part 3 - Marina

Marina's poor little snatch is taking a beating. Matt wants to flog the shit out of it and since she is strapped in so tightly to the chair that she can barely squirm there is really nothing she can do about it. Hazel Hypnotic will take pity on her where no one else would, though. She graciously gets down on her knees and soothes Marina's aching pussy with her tongue. Having a sexy slut lapping at her clit is pretty relaxing. It makes her feel a bit more secure before what comes next. A lot of the times we put clamps on a girl's nipples or clit to make them more sensitive. The lack of flow eventually makes them go numb, but before that the increase in feeling is incredible. The clamps we are using on Marina today are extra special, though. They have a length of wire wrapped around them with a little bit hanging off. The alligator clips attached to those wires are the really sinister part, though. They run into a box that is covered in frightening dials. What comes out is intense electrical current.

Duration: 48:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1418kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 574.8 MB

Download Realtimebondage - Dacryphilia Dreams Part 3 - Marina

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 1

Raven and I have been wanting to shoot for quite some time and it finally happened. A few members have asked for interviews, so I start off by asking Raven a few basic questions. I get out my camera and ask her to pose while I take a few snapshots. Soon, I am binding her wrists with rope as I explain to her what I have planned. I ask if she is familiar with what we do, and she nervously laughs and says "yes". I grab her by her hair and start manhandling Raven. Judging by her moans and expressions, I'd say she enjoys this, and I do too. I continue slapping and groping her tits, slapping her ass, pulling her hair, and ripping open her blouse for quite some time (lots of slow motion). I add a little more rope and then I continue roughly manhandling Raven, and she continues her sexy moans and looks. Her breathing intensifies and she has a glassy eyed look when I tighten the crotchrope. I now pull upward with one hand on it while I slap and grope her nice jean clad ass. I even momentarily lift her off the ground by her crotchrope and get another nice reaction. I once again continue roughly manhandling Raven for quite some time. At the end of the video, I start adding more rope to her bondage, including some rope that accentuates Raven's nice ass. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 402.1 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13071 секунды с 9 запросами