Old 09-12-2024, 11:33 AM   #1681
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Emily Willis - Her Size Queen Chengshantou

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, BDSM, Bondage, Hooded
Mistress Emily has transformed her slave from a man into nothing but 2 fuck-holes for her strap-on cock. She is going to use his whore holes and make them even looser than they already are. When she decides to finally loan his ass out to any cock of her choice he will be just a gaping hole ready to please. Her fuckboy is hooded and restrained to really cement the fact that he is just a hole made for servicing cock. He will no longer know the life he once had as a man as now his only goal will be to service and pleasure dick after dick for his Mistress.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emily Willis - Her Size Queen

Fuck Love Party: Leigh Raven And Delirious Hunter Clear The Room Moyock

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Leigh Raven, Delirious Hunter
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Big Tits, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, Caning, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dildo, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Feet, Femdom, Fingering, Flogging, Hitachi, Humiliation, Lesbian, LezDom, natural boobs, other hair color, Pain
Video language: English
Its the Fuck Love Party of the year and everyone is having fun except for poor little Delirious Hunter. She sits on the couch like a sad slutty party pooper while the party raves around her. A game of spin the bottle seals her fate as she gets a steamy hot kiss from the super sexy and gorgeous Leigh Raven. They make out until they realize they are the only ones left in the room. Leigh takes the opportunity to dom this party pooper slut and show her how to have a good time. She turns Delirious around and gives her nice ass a good spanking. She then makes her lick her heels and worship her feet. Leigh pulls her skirt up and makes Delirious work her mouth on her hot wet pussy. Delirious then appears tied up with her breast full of clothes pins. Leigh gives her a little punishment for being so lame at the party. She canes her feet and teases her with a few shocks from the zapper. Leigh then rides Delirious’s beautiful face while she teases the clothespins on her titties. She uses Delirious’s face for a few orgasms then gives delirious a little tease and denial. She works her pussy with her fingers until she squirts all over her hand. Leigh keeps finger fucking her with more tease and denial until it’s time to strap on and fuck her hard. Delirious takes Leigh’s big cock all the way like a slutty party pooper. Gagged and tied up, she is happy to please her new mistress with all her holes. Leigh turns her around and fucks her ass nice and hard until she cums. Leigh then gets a few more orgasms out of her face. They end the party with a boom and cum together a few more times before calling it a night. Leigh just gave this party pooper a night to remember.
Duration: 1:16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4840kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck Love Party: Leigh Raven And Delirious Hunter Clear The Room

Miss Eve Harper Notre Dame

Cast: Eve Harper
Genres: Femdom, Sissy, Bondage, Fucking Machine, Chastity
Mistress Sidonia is training one of her eager sissies, she has dressed her in cute lingerie, her cock locked up in a pretty pink chastity cage. Mistress gives a thorough inspection before putting her into pink spreader bar bondage and training the sissy mouth with a fucking machine, leaving her for half an hour. Mistress returns and checks on the sissy progress, putting her into a hogtie position and opening up her asshole, slipping in an electro plug and pads on her now released cock. Finally Mistress uses the robojac to suck and edge her cock, leaving the lucky girl feeling the pleasure but not enough for orgasm.
Duration: 26:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8256kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss Eve Harper

Clips4Sale - Ruby Onyx - I Can Make Any Man Suck A Dick For Me Brant Rock

Oh I just hate deviance in a slave! It was time for me to prove to this slave that I have the ability to make him do ANYTHING I want! Using the powers of seduction, I rendered my slave completely helpless and weak! I make him oil my pert round titties before engulfing him with them. I make him appreciate my gorgeous perfect ass! I even tease him with sniffing at my sweaty pussy that had been encased in latex all day! As I watch him wilt helplessly before me, I bring in my hung black alpha bull! It was time to teach him that he is just a little cock sucker! I goad him into taking the tip in his slutty mouth, before ramming his throat all the way down the full length of my bulls shaft! This little bitch was going to suck cock even against his will! I even made him take BBC cum and guzzle it down too! Ha! Who knows what I shall make him do next!
Duration: 17:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24652kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clips4Sale - Ruby Onyx - I Can Make Any Man Suck A Dick For Me

Fantasy Package: Domestic Servitude Kathryn

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Lucas Knight
Genres: Rough Sex ,brunet ,Fingering ,domestic ,Pegging ,Athletic ,Pussy Eating ,BDSM ,Strap On ,Bondage
Dedicated Divine Bitches member and slave boy, Lucas Knight, applies to win a fantasy hour with Goddess Lorelei Lee. His selfless devotion earns him his wet dream and his worst nightmare. Lorelei owns him and his orgasm through intense humiliation, sploshing, strap on fucking, flogging, cropping and face sitting.
Duration: 52:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fantasy Package: Domestic Servitude

Miss Foxx & Miss Jessica Dee - Kept In Line - Complete Movie North Egremont

Cast: Miss Foxx, Miss Jessica Dee
Genres: Femdom, Spanking, Caning, Ebony, Crossdressing, Sissy
Miss Foxx's house girl is due some training to keep her in line. Mistress tests a new remote control vibrating plug which is inserted deep into Jessica's ass, varying the intensity and noting the responses, her poor chastity clad cock leaking pre-cum from the deep pleasure. This is then followed by an OTK spanking, to balance the relief, her cheeks becoming nicely engorged, preparing her for the cane strokes to follow. Finally, she is left on the punishment chair, nipples pulled tightly, gagged with a big dildo and vibrator on her caged cock.
Duration: 28:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8279kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss Foxx & Miss Jessica Dee - Kept In Line - Complete Movie

Время генерации страницы 0.03877 секунды с 9 запросами