View Single Post
Old 09-12-2024, 11:04 AM   #10982
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Red Corset Whittaker

I guess Johnny found a new very effective way of disciplining me when we have the house to ourselves. I think I am just dressing up in matching red corset, stockings, panties, high heels and gloves (Johnny's favorite) and being playful. But, he sees it differently. He thinks I am trying to tease and frustrate him. So, he finds an unfamiliar use for our punching bag stand. He centers me underneath it, pulls my legs apart wide with a spreader bar and rope and ties my arms behind my back. Then, he gingerly gags me with a scarf that matches my very red ensemble. Then, he proceeds to stand back and watch to see how long I can maintain this position. Maybe all day if I don't have to work out with the punching bag anymore!
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5825kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 418.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Corset

Erika Kole, Sgt. Major and Emma Hui Walstonburg

Cast: Erika Kole ,Sgt. Major ,Emma Hui
Video language: English
This weekends BONUS update is a little different than our normal fare. It is well known we are starting a new Bondage website called Bondagetrials. We have been searching for a rigger, Webmaster for this site. The following EXTRA BONUS weekend update is a video job interview if you will. We wanted to see their rope skills, and presence. We decided to use Hogtied as venue for the material.
Duration: 52:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 606.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Erika Kole, Sgt. Major and Emma Hui

Quiet Time Cardiff by the Sea

If there is one thing Johnny is good at, it is keeping me quiet. And, I am at a loss this time. He has me put on "My Little Pony" satin panties with a white cropped tank top and bare feet. Then, he snuggles me up tight in my white straightjacket. Next, he puts the supercute pacifier gag in my mouth and a collar on my neck. He graciously allows me to hop up on the bed before attaching my legs to a spreader bar. Finally, when he has me just where he wants me, he uses a leash to attach me to a rope at the end of the bed by my collar. I feign enjoyment of this interesting predicament. Of course, who am I kidding? Before we got started, I found it a little silly. But, when we were done, I found it to be impressively cute! And, I got to be tied up in a straight jacket! Win Win!
Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5881kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 547.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Quiet Time

Assylum - Art Slut pt. 2 Patient: Bobbi Dylan Bastian

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm
Bobbi was boring in part 1, so we hang her from the wall like a painting and brush her with cum to wake her up. She even squirts on our brush, and we paint her with her own squirt juice.
Duration: 47:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Art Slut pt. 2 Patient: Bobbi Dylan

Submissive Girls Fucked Vol.1 Indiana

Cast: DragonLily ,Mark Davis ,Chris Charming ,Jazmine Leih ,Soolin Kelter ,Steven St. Croix ,Kaiya Lynn ,Derrick Pierce ,Jessica Bangkok ,Asa Akira ,John Henry ,Tia Ling ,London Keyes ,Max Mikita ,TJ Cummings
Genres: Leather Belt ,Anal ,Leather ,natural boobs ,Ball Gag ,toned ,brunet ,Crop ,Clover Clamps ,fake boobs ,Flogging ,Chains ,Caning ,Hitachi ,foreskin ,Curvy ,Acrylic Plug
Get ready for over 90 minutes of the sexiest beauties to ever grace the sets of <a href="http: Kink">Kink< a>. See these seductively submissive sluts get gagged, tied up, flogged, caned, fucked, and made to come over and over again. These hot fuck dolls are willing to serve with blowjobs, throat fucking, anal, orgasms, and everything under the sun. Dragonlily, Tia Ling, Asa Akira, Jessica Bangkok, London Keyes, Jazmine Leih, Kaiya Lynn, Max Mikita, and Soolin Kelter will fulfill all your fantasies and desires.
Duration: 1:24:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissive Girls Fucked Vol.1

Codi Milo and Isis Love Carleton

Cast: Codi Milo ,Isis Love
Genres: BDSM ,Strap On ,Nylons Stockings ,Rope Bondage ,Facesitting ,Blonde ,Slave ,shaped ,business attire ,Dominatrix
New girl Cody Milo gives SM a try and discovers that it’s a big turn on. Isis Love’s skillful flogging and agressive strapon fucking leaves Codi all wet and ready to try this stuff at home with her boyfriend.
Duration: 42:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 489.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Codi Milo and Isis Love

NewMfx vol two, part 10 Riverbank

From soft categories like asslicking, facessiting and kissing to hardcore ones with the most variable types of girls.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 19.9 GB in 19 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: NewMfx vol two, part 10

Время генерации страницы 0.17987 секунды с 9 запросами