Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Samsara has got Selfoss

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Samsara has got to be one of the whiniest models Matt Williams has ever come across. Every single thing he goes to do to her she begs away from, begs for forgiveness, but Matt is here to make it clear that she is begging the wrong person. The only one who can pardon her, forgive her, release her from her torment, is God, and so he should be the one she is asking. And since the path to righteousness is penance, Matt is going to help Samsara along with that.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6744kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Samsara has got

Assylum - Anal sacrifice pt 1 Nurse: Savannah Fox Granite Springs

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm
Savannah (aka Nurse Nasty Filth) returned for advanced nurse training. To be a nurse at the Assylum, you have to sacrifice your ass for the patients, so that's what Savannah did. Dr. Mercies came on her face and then suspended her in a cross formation with the cum drying on her cheeks and an anal hook in her ass. She used a pulley system to fuck her own ass with the hook as she spun in the air. Then Dr. Mercies called in his well hung resident, Dr. Cockteau, to fuck the shit out of Savannah's ass. She gets nasty ATM and gaping too. Don't even ask what happens in part 2. (The bondage gets even sicker, the anal pounding even harder, and there's a knife.)
Duration: 35:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8474kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Anal sacrifice pt 1 Nurse: Savannah Fox

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 1 Cuneo

Raven and I have been wanting to shoot for quite some time and it finally happened. A few members have asked for interviews, so I start off by asking Raven a few basic questions. I get out my camera and ask her to pose while I take a few snapshots. Soon, I am binding her wrists with rope as I explain to her what I have planned. I ask if she is familiar with what we do, and she nervously laughs and says "yes". I grab her by her hair and start manhandling Raven. Judging by her moans and expressions, I'd say she enjoys this, and I do too. I continue slapping and groping her tits, slapping her ass, pulling her hair, and ripping open her blouse for quite some time (lots of slow motion). I add a little more rope and then I continue roughly manhandling Raven, and she continues her sexy moans and looks. Her breathing intensifies and she has a glassy eyed look when I tighten the crotchrope. I now pull upward with one hand on it while I slap and grope her nice jean clad ass. I even momentarily lift her off the ground by her crotchrope and get another nice reaction. I once again continue roughly manhandling Raven for quite some time. At the end of the video, I start adding more rope to her bondage, including some rope that accentuates Raven's nice ass. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 402.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raven's First Hogtie - Part 1

Avery Jane: Helplessly Bound Earlham

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Kink
Cast: Avery Jane, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Big Tits, black hair, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Flogging, Handler, Humiliation, Leather
Avery Jane is new to Kink and has quite the reputation of being a good little slut. The Pope has been patiently waiting on his chance to dominate her, and the time has finally come. He spends some time getting to know her in a standing position, with her hands above her head, and her legs tied open. She is gagged to muffle her screams, and then the flogging begins. Her entire body gets impact from the leather tails. Next, Avery finds herself in a hogtied suspension. The Pope’s next target is the sensitive soles of her feet. He makes sure that she feels a new type of pain using a metallic spike. This pain pushes Avery close to the edge so he moves on to heavy nipple torment. The attention to her nice big tits puts a devilish smile on her face. A dildo is shoved into her mouth, getting it wet and he then buries it deep inside of her pussy, creating non-stop orgasms. In the final scene Avery is on her back with her legs spread wide, leaving her completely helpless. The Pope introduces her to his cane, and all of the pain that it can produce. She endures everything and gets her reward of orgasms.
Duration: 48:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9694kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Avery Jane: Helplessly Bound

Pink Dress Couch

Clearly, I have been at it again. Shopping, that is... And, perhaps dressing inappropriately for going out in public. Well, you know just what Johnny likes to do when I have trouble with these things. You guessed it! It is time to tie me up and gag me once again. You would think I would learn my lesson. I guess I just need some steeper consequences.
At any rate, today, I am wearing a supercute knit dress that I found as a bargain at Target. I pair it with a bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and my gemmed silver high heels. The problem is...you can pretty much see my lingerie through the snug dress.
Duration: 15:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 668.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Dress

5 Girl Intake Selecting the perfect slave to train Crump

Cast: Lillianne Lane ,Lyla Storm ,Kayla Kay ,Kristine Kahill ,Maestro Stefanos ,Arabelle Raphael ,The Pope
Genres: BDSM ,Oral Sex ,bottom ,Gimp ,shaved ,Anal ,Domination ,Humiliation ,black hair ,Curvy
We start with five girls on display in a meat locker waiting to be inspected with hopes of being chosen as the next trainee. They all know that if picked they will go on to be trained and hopefully succeed in becoming an upper floor slave.
Once the decision is made for the new trainee, she is taken to be cleaned, and prepped for her first day. It is apparent in the beginning that although she is what Mr. Acworth is looking for she is not even close to being a good slave. She needs a lot of work if she is going to become worthy of serving the House.
The rest of the day is spent testing her on her abilities, talents, and evaluating her desire to serve. Now that we have set a foundation we can begin her training.
Duration: 44:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 5 Girl Intake Selecting the perfect slave to train

19 year old All Natural Slut Gets fucked in Bondage at an elegant party Missouri City

Cast: Mandy Muse ,Mr. Pete ,Ariel X
Genres: Female Slave ,Electrical Play ,big dick ,foreskin ,Discipline ,Brunette ,Stud ,Vaginal Penetration ,Domination ,BDSM
Mandy Muse is taken at a wine tasting party. She pisses in a adult diaper while the partiers sit wine on her. She’s left to wallow in her pissy diaper while the partiers torment her.
At any good partier there are more refreshments than just beverages. Mandy is used as a platter to server the guest sushi while she tries not to squirm from the electricity pulsating in her tight young pussy. After her pussy is exercised with the electric plug, Mr. Pete pounds it hard while Sexy Mandy Muse Sucks cock and licks Ass whiles she’s stuck in tight bondage.
Duration: 2:17:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 19 year old All Natural Slut Gets fucked in Bondage at an elegant party

Время генерации страницы 0.13126 секунды с 9 запросами