Old 09-12-2024, 10:58 AM   #10966
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

TheSpankingMachine - Video pack Part 1 Plains

Studio: TheSpankingMachine
Genres: Bdsm
As always, and without fanfare or too much dialogue, we begin with the classic OTK position. Ophelia is draped over a stern-looking Miss Matthews and the spanking of her flawless bottom begins. Ophelia has been spanked before so this is a debut performance to test her limits and what she can take.

Total size: 5.2 GB in 34 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TheSpankingMachine - Video pack Part 1

Super Nova Bradleyville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
After being left standing tied up in a cold dank room for what feels like forever, Alexa Nova is starting to get impatient. She wriggles, trying to find a more comfortable position, and calls out for O.T. to come back. Alexa doesn't seem to understand that the discomfort she is experiencing now is a blessing when compared to the pain and torment O.T. is going to put her through when he finally answers her calls.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super Nova

Wreck My Hole: Codey Steele and Angel Windell Bayview

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Kink
Cast: Angel Windell, Codey Steele
Genres: Athletic, BDSM, big dick, bit gag, Blindfold, blond, Bondage, Brunette, Circumcised, dom, drool, Flogging, Gag, Hairy, Handler, Hitachi, Muscle, muscular, natural boobs, Pain, PIV, Rope Bondage
Newcomer cutie, Angel Windell starts her Kink debut out with a bang! Sexy dom Codey Steele is her handler and she is so hot for cock and excited to try anything new she is chomping at the bit. Literally! Starting out, Angel is blindfolded and tied up standing with arms behind her back. Codey warms Angel up by slapping her tits, spanking, and flogging her ass, causing her to moan with pleasure from the pain. If she is a good girl and takes it she will get touched in all the right places. Her pussy is dripping wet already as Codey fingers and rubs her sensitive clit. Angel begs for Codey’s hard cock but he just teases her for a while which drives her crazy. Her whole body quivers with anticipation until finally he fills her tight pussy with his thick dick and fucks her good. Codey lets her taste his cock which turns into a sloppy, deep-throat face-fucking and makes Angel ravenous for more. Now the blindfold is off Angel’s eyes and the bit gag stretches her mouth open, making her drool. Smudgy black mascara runs down her face as Codey plays with her pussy, first with his fingers then the Hitachi which vibes her straight into a mind blowing orgasm. Angel’s slutty cunt is so wet and swollen now she can hardly stand to be without Codey’s fat cock inside of her. She begs for more and Codey indulges his submissive little slut by pounding her into a fucking frenzy. Finally Angel is on her back, tied up in tight bondage as Codey feasts on Angel’s pussy. He licks her clit and fingers her hole, making Angel want his hard cock inside her again. Codey pursues her pussy ferociously and goes back and forth fucking her mouth and cunt, giving her endlessly ecstatic orgasms as Codey covers her with cum and leaves her deliciously wrecked and ravaged.
Duration: 51:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9715kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wreck My Hole: Codey Steele and Angel Windell

Big breasted MILF Darling has huge squirting orgasms Lemmon

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
We will not rest until this hardbodied Milf has every single drop of cum sex out of her well trained holes. Let's make this happen.
Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7269kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big breasted MILF Darling has huge squirting orgasms

Ren Smolder's Test Delray Beach

I normally don't shoot models who don't do any nudity at all, but I like Ren, she is gorgeous with long legs, a great body, and hair. This is a typical test shoot. I start by manhandling her with 1 hand as I hold her by her hair with my other hand. I turn her around and smack her ass. So far so good... she seems to be enjoying herself as you can see by the smile on her face. I then crotchrope her and bind her legs with many bands of cinched rope. I smack her ass throughout the process as it looks extra good with the ropes pushing her ass cheeks up. Once her legs are thoroughly bound, I put her in a chair. her mouth is stuffed with a shop rag and sealed in with black tape. A nice and very effective gag. I tie a rope into her hair, and Ren really seems to like this as well. I start putting a little more rope on her upper body. Her wrists are drawn up towards the middle of her back and then her elbows are tied. I put her on the floor to hogtie her and Ren needs to be released. This is where the clip ends.
Duration: 36:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 831.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ren Smolder's Test

Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3 Riva

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... A ballgag harness panel gag is tightly fitted and buckled on Rachel's head. She is then lifted and placed on an old metal table. She lays there patiently knowing she'll soon be tied into a strenuous hogtie. It's not long and she is indeed hogtied. Rachel moans as she is tightly bowed. She seems to whimper and yelp a little more than usual. That's because her crotchrope was connected completely and really tightened up when she was arched. I tie a length of rope to a D-ring on her harness gag and pull her head back with it. I walk away and leave Rachel to endure her bondage. Drool streams from behind her panel gag, and snot from her nose. She knows I want her to struggle, but all she can muster is a few twitches and moans. After she's been on her stomach for a while, I put her on her side. Now you can see how tight her crotchrope is. It's buried! I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor once again. At the end of the clip, I play and grope my captive a bit. She begs to be released, and I remove a few ropes and then her gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3

Gia Derza: Fucking Machines, Torment and Hardcore Anal Fort Yates

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Kink
Cast: Gia Derza, The Pope
Genres: Anal, big dick, brunet, Brunette, Choking, Curvy, Dildo, Double Penetration, Flogging, Hitachi, Hot Wax, Leather, multiple orgasms, natural boobs, Suspension, The Pope
Gia Derza is an anal queen so The Pope makes sure to get as much use out of her ass as possible. She begins on her back with legs spread wide open and tied to steel pipes. Right out of the gate The Pope fingers her ass with two, three, four fingers and almost gets his huge fist in her hungry hole. The next step is to see what else he can shove in there so he finds that the head of the Hitachi fits quite nicely. After ripping multiple orgasms out of her, he moves on to a hogtie suspension and fills her pussy with a fucking machine. The machine pounds her slutty hole as The Pope fucks her ass with a dick on a stick giving Gia mind-blowing orgasms from the double penetration. Then some choking, breath play and deep throat fucking with the dildo as the machine continues pounding her pussy. Gia barely knows her own name at this point, but The Pope has one more position planned for her.
Gia finds herself tied to the floor spread eagle with burning candles flickering all around. Hot wax is next but she’s not sure how she feels about this. The Pope inflicts a heavy flogging and then steps on her chest allowing her to get her slutty tongue all over his black leather boots. The Pope pours hot wax all over her body to torment her already sensitive flesh and then fingers her pussy until Gia is pushed over the edge with powerful orgasms.
Duration: 48:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9771kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia Derza: Fucking Machines, Torment and Hardcore Anal

Время генерации страницы 0.12746 секунды с 9 запросами