Old 09-12-2024, 10:58 AM   #10964
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

GoodSpanking - Realistic Spankings Part 6 Lilbourn

Studio: GoodSpanking
Genres: Bdsm, Spanking
This is a most humiliating finale for the 4 ladies as they take their punishment in close proximity to each other, hearing each other cry and snivel as the mean tawse does its work.

Total size: 5.3 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GoodSpanking - Realistic Spankings Part 6

RealTimeBondage Cherry Torn West Liberty

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Humilation, Threesome, Deepthroat, Hardcore, All Sex
For the first time, Sexuallybroken is doing live shows. All action flowing in real time right in front of your eyes. And there is no better person to in the the inaugural debut of our live Sexuallybroken shows then Cherry Torn.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Cherry Torn

The Brat Tamer - Octavia Red, The Pope Ree Heights

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Kink
Cast: Octavia Red, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Beard, Big Tits, Blonde, Bondage, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Discipline, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Hitachi, Humiliation, multiple orgasms, Pain, Predicament Bondage, Rope Bondage, Sadism
Video language: English
Octavia Red is a super sweet sexy slut but she gets real bratty when she’s tied up in bondage. The Pope most certainly has a solution for this kind of behavior and will discipline her back into a trembling submissive mess and give her a thousand mind blowing orgasms at the same time. It’s a blazing hot day at the ranch, 95 degrees outside. Octavia is tied up and sprawled out with her back arched over a big wooden spool while baking in the hot sun. JP starts by slapping her big beautiful tits and tops it off with some stinging hits from the flogger, then wraps his hand tight around her throat. “Choke the neck and get the pussy soaking wet”–that is one of JP’s mottos and sure enough works every time. Octavia’s pussy is dripping wet from all the pain, rope and attention, her lips begin to quiver which only makes JP want to do extremely dirty things to her. He plays with her swollen clit and then adds the vibrator to amp things up a bit and drives her into multiple orgasms. This is a great hot and sweaty start to a day of pushing Octavia’s limits with bondage, torment, and plenty of pleasure. Next, Octavia is standing, tied up and gagged under a gazebo among palm trees blowing in the wind. JP squeezes her tits and sensitive nipples, whips her ass with the flogger, and rubs her pussy until she is weak in the knees and cums. The Pope then adds more rope to the mix and pulls Octavia into a full suspension to expose her holes and take full advantage of the position by fingering her slutty cunt and vibing her clit. She can’t do a thing about it as she drools and vibrates with orgasms. Next Octavia is tied up in a sort of crisscross strapado/predicament bondage position with arms pulled up high behind her back and rope around her neck so if she moves in the just the right or wrong way she won’t be able to breath. JP puts her through it with the crop, nipple pulling, Hitachi, and then applies clothespins to a super sensitive spot on the back of her arms–a method The Pope calls ‘the brat tamer’ because it hurts real bad. All of this makes Octavia extremely sensitive and prone to more intense orgasms. So with constant vibration from the Hitachi and nerve racking breath play, The Pope pushes Octavia over the edge into ecstasy again and again.
Duration: 41:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9688kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Brat Tamer - Octavia Red, The Pope

Pink Latex Skirt Jay

It's just another typical winter day. I'm dressed and ready to go out in my new shiny pink pencil skirt, black sweater, black stockings and trusty black leather boots. That's a lot of black with just a little bit of pink. I think Johnny may be concerned about what I have planned when he sees me in this outfit. No worries. He knows just how to detain me. Before I can make it to the stairs, he grabs me, ties me to a chair with rope and gives me a very thick over the mouth tape gag. Looks like I won't make it to the library today... So, maybe I was going to the adult novel section. Is that so bad?
Duration: 11:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 492.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Latex Skirt

IR - A Screamer - Young Hottie Ashley Lane Mahaffey

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity. That's a good idea when they're at home with someone who is willing to be gentle but for us that just makes them even bigger targets. We'll use them to make her cum, sure, but first we're going to make her scream.
The spike chair is an old favorite torture device of ours. It's reminiscent of the kind of medieval bondage device that people think of when they dream of intense BDSM action. Wooden spikes come up to poke Ashley in the ass and under her arms and she is shackled down into place so they can really dig in. The metal box over her head makes her pained shrieks echo into her ears. It's like a panic-inducing feedback loop. The way the box amplifies the sounds makes her agony seem so much worse.
Ashley's beautiful ass hasn't gotten the attention it deserves. OT puts her on her back with her legs locked up in the air and starts wailing on her back side with a stinging cane. It's clear why she's screaming at the top of her lungs and why tears are starting to well up in her eyes. The blows are landing with so much energy that the bruises are forming almost instantly. We promised her we'd give her the most intense orgasms of her life, but we weren't kidding when we said she'd have to work for them.
Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - A Screamer - Young Hottie Ashley Lane

Anal Fear: Roxanne Rae Day Two Donovan

Cast: Roxanne Rae ,Ramon Nomar
Genres: BDSM ,Humiliation ,Tattoo ,Discipline ,Stud ,Oral Sex ,Female Slave ,Anal ,Role Play ,Bondage
Roxanne Rae is at Ramon Nomar’s mercy when his big dick is pounding her ass. But when he breaks out the blindfold, the trainee looses her shit. Ramon keeps her on course and teaches her something about conquering her fears.
Duration: 47:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Fear: Roxanne Rae Day Two

Ravyn Alexa: Strict Restraints, Fucking Machine, and Delicious Torment New Hope

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Kink
Cast: Ravyn Alexa, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Cattle Prod, Corporal Punishment, Discipline, Flogging, Hitachi, Kinky, Nipple Torment, Pain, Pain Slut, The Pope, Vaginal Penetration, Vibrator
Ravyn has dreamed of shooting for Kink but she had no idea what she was truly going to get when she arrived. She is tall and has legs for days so we stretch her over our bondage throne and then place Omega, the fucking machine, between her legs. Floggers on her sensitive flesh and mouse traps on her nipples prove to be a lot more challenging with Omega power fucking her little pussy and then the hitachi is added to deliver mind blowing orgasms. The next scene has Ravyn face down and ass up for optimal torment and orgasms. She leans into the pain and smiles; this is why she came here after all. Next is a heavy flogging scene as he punishes her hot body with relentless hits form the flogger. The suffering is almost more than she can bear so The Pope changes to orgasm overload to get her through the scene. As if she wasn’t already in over her head, Ravyn came in asking for the vampire trap so she is pinned to the floor with steel restraints and wooden spikes. The anxiety that comes from this device is intense and to enhance suffering The sadistic Pope breaks out the cattle prod to teach his new toy a lesson in self control before making her cum one more time against her will. Welcome to kink Ravyn.
Duration: 49:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9865kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ravyn Alexa: Strict Restraints, Fucking Machine, and Delicious Torment

Время генерации страницы 0.26724 секунды с 9 запросами