Old 09-12-2024, 10:04 AM   #21717
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Haze

Haze

Cast: Miss Jade Indica
Genres: Choking ,Caning ,natural boobs ,Handler ,Brunette ,Domination ,Submission ,Curvy ,Fingering ,Sybian
Video language: English

Jade Indica shows up for her first shoot with DB, made up and ready to go, full of energy, flashing perfect teeth and nails at the camera.
Seeing this display, cyd decides it would be fun to focus the entire shoot on seeing what it will take to completely drain Jade's stamina. He opts to start with a classic school-house punishment scenario turned sexually sadistic by binding Jades arms to wooden rods and making her hold them perfectly level at 90 degrees. Tight clamps that squeeze harder under tension are attached directly to her nipples and over pulleys to weight filled buckets that are then placed in her hands. Muscle fatigue sets in almost immediately and she begins to tremble and break out in sweat. cyd breaks out the cane to torment her more, stinging her breasts and torso as she struggles to maintain concentration.
Already showing signs of exhaustion, but not nearly enough for cyd, Jade finds herself strapped down hard and kneeling over a Sybian fucking machine on a filthy bed. cyd slowly operates the controls while simultaneously choking her with a leather strap, playing with both her oxygen and orgasms until she is near collapse, but decides to give her a hard intense caning before he lets her off to wring out the last bit of endurance she has. Untied and left to rest, she slumps over, completely spent and content.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Haze

Lew Rubens - Recipe for Virginia pt2 The Entree

In part2 Virginia is hopping her way to freedom when Lew returns from moving her car. As she sees him she tries to hop even faster but Lew intercepts her and drags her back into the bedroom. Now to make sure she isn't going anywhere, this time he adds a neckrope, has her stand up and connects it to the top rail of the bed. Lew then opens her blouse, enjoying her hot young body and decides he would like her in rope better than tape. This next sequence shows the whole process of how Lew artfully removes, clothing and tape and reties her always keeping her in complete control. Lew then leaves her to struggle and learn just how helpless she is.

Duration: 11:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5825kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 502.1 MB

Download Lew Rubens - Recipe for Virginia pt2 The Entree

Eat My Pussy Hogtied Challenge: Margout Darko & Miss Daphne 4K

Cast: Margout Darko, Miss Daphne
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Mistress Margout Darko has her slave Kinky Ropes tied in shibari bondage hogtie. She is ballgagged and blindfolded. Her task is simple: she's got 30 minutes to tip over a water bottle at the end of the corridor. On top of that, she's got a magic wand vibrator tied between her legs making her cum uncontrollably. To make it even better, her Mistress commands her to give her one orgasm eating her pussy for each forced orgasm Kinky gets with the wand. Will the Mistress get satisfied?

Duration: 21:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7691kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Eat My Pussy Hogtied Challenge: Margout Darko & Miss Daphne 4K

Nikki Bell

Nikki Bell, one of our favorite sex slaves, has returned by request from her BDSM Master. She needs more slut training. Were sure everyone agrees. So Nikki Bell is started on the sybian fucking machine, tied down with tight rope. Nikki Bell thought simple chains and cuffs were difficult. Rope bondage definitely kicks things up. She struggles and tries to get off the vibration chair but she isnt going anywhere. The two clothespins on her nipples has her screaming already. She has no choice but to sit and endure whats coming her way. The vibration begins and her Masters dick slides deep down her throat. Thats how he likes his blowjobs. He loves fucking a slaves skull in. The vibration and speed is turned up and down, tormenting Nikkis clit. She is slapped on her face and tits and her Masters wants to hear her say what a slut she is and to beg for his hung meat. It takes a few slaps and more throat pounding to get it out of her. He decides to elevate this bondage scene with the fucking machine. But he wants full access to her tight pink pussy. So he placed the fucking machine on the wall, the rubber dick in and out of Nikkis mouth as he fucks her pussy rough and hard. Nikki cant focus on either dick plunging into her. Technically this scene does contain double penetration. Her Master gets jealous and wants his dick sucked more. He pulls her head away from the machine and makes her gag on his cock. He finishes the scene with more clothespins, letting the machine have fun with her mouth some more.

Duration: 22:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7977kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Nikki Bell

Red Negligee

It's bed time and the best way to get Johnny to come to bed with me is to put on sexy lingerie. So, I dress myself in my cutest red nightie with red cuban heel stockings, garter belt, panties and gloves. He loves the gloves, so I wear them just for him. Naturally, he comes in the bedroom and assumes I wish to be tied up. Well, he's not wrong! So, I end up in a hogtie with rope on the bed and a black cloth gag in my mouth. I struggle around on the bed for a bit. It's nice being Johnny's little play thing.

Duration: 10:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 456.9 MB

Download Red Negligee
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05474 секунды с 9 запросами