View Single Post
Old 09-12-2024, 08:02 AM   #21716
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Redheaded bookworm gets humiliated and fucked in a bookst...

Redheaded bookworm gets humiliated and fucked in a bookstore!

Cast: Amber Keen ,Randy Spears
Genres: Ball Gag ,Redhead ,Fingering ,brunet ,Humiliation ,Domination ,Female Slave ,Clothespins ,Sub ,Anal ,natural boobs
Video language: English

Amber Keen is the full package, hot intelligent, and horny! This little bookworm gets taken to the local bookstore, tied up and made to cum while she reads aloud from books. When she stops reading during her orgasm she is punished by being hogtied and left in the aisles for people to look at while they browse. Next she sucks cock and gets fucked while everyone watches. Apparently no one was buying books cause they were too busy watching her get fucked, so we had to leave. But we did get a couple of customers to come back to the van with us. Inside the van Amber gets fondled, choked, fingered, and fucked in every hole, then left on the side of the road with wet cum dripping off her face.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Redheaded bookworm gets humiliated and fucked in a bookstore!

Moxie Hogtied - Part 1

You hear the pitter patter of high heels across the concrete floor. Moxie, gagged with a huge red ballgag, enters the scene with me right behind her. I have a handful of her hair as I guide her where I want her. When we stop I fondle her and then smack her ass. Her wrists are tied behind her back and she has a rope around her neck. I tie it off overhead. I then start binding her legs. I start with a crotchrope and then start working my way down. It's not long before her legs are completely bound in 6 places. I take a break and spend some more time groping and manhandling Moxie. I then tighten up her neckrope as it definitely has to much slack in it. I walk away briefly. Moxie wobbles trying to keep her balance. I return and start manhandling her again. I rip open her shirt and continue groping and squeezing her now exposed tits. I remove the neckrope and sit her in a chair. I remove her ballgag. I then start adding more rope to her upper body. I add a chest harness and then thoroughly bind her elbows and forearms together. Once I'm done adding rope, I walk away. Moxie struggles and tests the ropes. Moxie really seemed to be enjoying herself in this clip. Great expressions throughout the clip. That changes a little bit in Part 2.

Duration: 35:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 784.4 MB

Download Moxie Hogtied - Part 1

Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I buckle the head harness on Adara's head. I then gag her with the metal bit gag/tongue port combo. She starts gagging and drooling immediately. I tell her she's going to have to get used to it, so I walk away and leave Adara. After a while, she does seem to adjust to the protrusion in the back of the throat. I take it out and replace it with a slightly smaller rubber version of the gag. I put her on the floor. I soon have adara hogtied with leather straps. Her head is pulled back with a strap as well. I know she will have a hard time with this as she is still wearing the posture collar, but she needs to learn to breathe in restrictive bondage. After a bit, I give her some relief by removing the strap that pulls her head back. I order her to struggle now and she does. After struggling for a while, I return and remove the strap that hogties her and the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 971.1 MB

Download Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 2

Claire Adams - Kiss Me

Cast: Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Fingering, Vibrator, Suspension, Spanking, Flogging, Zapper, Pierced Pussy

Claire Adams has come home. It's been several years, but she couldn't stay away forever. Insex is where she got her start and she still dreams of being tied up and played with like no one else can. Things have changed a little bit though. She's a bit more feisty and he's a bit more controlling. He wants her to kiss him, but she's being a bit of a brat. She wants him to take it. He's going to make her ask for it. He suspends her by her ankles and teases her till she can't stand it. Each time she gets close to orgasm he pulls the vibrator and Mr Pogo away.

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Claire Adams - Kiss Me

RealTimeBondage Maddy O'Reilly

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Oral, Humilation, Toys, Fetish, Hardcore, All Sex

Covered in drool and the ruins of her makeup. She has already been pushed harder then she ever has before and we are only halfway done with her. Does she have what it takes to do the full ride?

Duration: 18:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7280kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Maddy O'Reilly
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03334 секунды с 9 запросами