Old 09-12-2024, 06:46 AM   #21714
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Meriesa

Meriesa

Cast: Meriesa
Genres: Tens Unit ,Tattoo ,Dominatrix ,Lesbian ,Brunette ,Facesitting ,Electrical Play ,Cattle Prod ,Pussy Eating ,Fingering
Video language: English

Meriesa enters an extreme trance when experiencing these electro-toys.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:13
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 200.3 MB

Download Meriesa

Muriel - terrified

Poor Muriel, she is terrified of the shock collar, even at level 1. In her armbinder, she can not do anything to prevent the shocks and she soon starts crying and drooling uncontrollably. Don't worry, Muriel is a fit girl, watch her six pack tense with every shock!

Duration: 5:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14600kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 596.6 MB

Download Muriel - terrified

InfernalRestraints Hazel Hypnotic Safe House 2, Part 2

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral, Domination, Hardcore

It's called the Safe House; for Hazel Hypnotic it's anything but. It's dark, it's cold, and it's terrifying. PD wedged a ring into her mouth, keeping her jaw spread apart. At first she thinks it is just so that he can freely f"ck her face, but it turns out to be worse.

Duration: 38:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6723kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Hazel Hypnotic Safe House 2, Part 2

Pink Latex Skirt

It's just another typical winter day. I'm dressed and ready to go out in my new shiny pink pencil skirt, black sweater, black stockings and trusty black leather boots. That's a lot of black with just a little bit of pink. I think Johnny may be concerned about what I have planned when he sees me in this outfit. No worries. He knows just how to detain me. Before I can make it to the stairs, he grabs me, ties me to a chair with rope and gives me a very thick over the mouth tape gag. Looks like I won't make it to the library today... So, maybe I was going to the adult novel section. Is that so bad?

Duration: 11:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 492.8 MB

Download Pink Latex Skirt

Amateur Girl Fridays Seda

Cast: Seda
Genres: Tattoo ,natural boobs ,shaved ,Gaping ,Anal ,Brunette ,switch ,Machine Dildo ,slim
Video language: English

In the short, short time since Seda applied to be a model, just about every Kink site has shagged her. She's hot, she's willing and she's so fucking in to having sex that I wouldn't be surprised if she's under someone's desk right now giving them head. Come to think of it, I haven't seen Princess Donna all day..Seda was taking her clothes off before we started rolling and she does one of the longest rides with the fucksall on the site with over ten minutes of full blast fucking and her screaming orgasms. She does anal too and was so much fun we brought her back the same day to fuck Yasmine in the first amateur girl girl friday that's coming soon.

Duration: 21:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 793.3 MB

Download Amateur Girl Fridays Seda
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04760 секунды с 9 запросами