luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Assylum - Anal Pinata Patient: Delirious Hunter

Assylum - Anal Pinata Patient: Delirious Hunter

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm

Delirious gets rudely assfucked while we beat the sweetness out of her and spin her through the air in this finale to the Anal Candy Girl series. Orderly Sinn has a go at her already-ruined asshole with his big cock, then Dr. Mercies pounds her hole extra hard. There's some ass to mouth, rough facefucking with a slobber bucket, and a very nasty sequence with Delirious eating candy out of the doctor's ass. This is a crazy, surreal, intense anal therapy session you won't witness anywhere else.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8033kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Assylum - Anal Pinata Patient: Delirious Hunter

Nina Grace - performance art

Nina Grace is a local performance artist who thought it would be great to express her emotions through a shock collar challenge! Well, it was a great performance! Perhaps not entirely what Nina expected though.

Duration: 9:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13719kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 937.3 MB

Download Nina Grace - performance art

Quiet Time

If there is one thing Johnny is good at, it is keeping me quiet. And, I am at a loss this time. He has me put on "My Little Pony" satin panties with a white cropped tank top and bare feet. Then, he snuggles me up tight in my white straightjacket. Next, he puts the supercute pacifier gag in my mouth and a collar on my neck. He graciously allows me to hop up on the bed before attaching my legs to a spreader bar. Finally, when he has me just where he wants me, he uses a leash to attach me to a rope at the end of the bed by my collar. I feign enjoyment of this interesting predicament. Of course, who am I kidding? Before we got started, I found it a little silly. But, when we were done, I found it to be impressively cute! And, I got to be tied up in a straight jacket! Win Win!

Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5881kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 547.1 MB

Download Quiet Time

Packed Full - Sasha Sparks

Sasha Sparks, a bigtime bondage model sporting thirty-six double D breasts, gets a one-of-a-kind experience at Hardtied. "That's the most fucked up shit I ever did," she says at the end, laughing. In excellent Insex form, PD ties her tight and stuffs her panties in her cunt, mouth, and - you guessed it - her ass. Psycho PD surfaces in spades doing a little cigarette play, face-slapping, and trash talking. Sasha, who never comes to an eroscillator, does it big for PD. "I don't let many people in my butt," she says at the end. "Then I'm an honored guest," PD quips, getting a firm promise from Sasha that she'll be back.

Format: real
Duration: 46:08
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 149.6 MB

Download Packed Full - Sasha Sparks

HardTied Lost in Rope

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HardTied Lost in Rope
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03762 секунды с 9 запросами