View Single Post
Old 09-11-2024, 07:55 AM   #21699
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sexy Asian takes Intense Electro-torment!

Sexy Asian takes Intense Electro-torment!

Cast: Tia Ling ,Ariel X ,Chanel Preston
Genres: Slave ,Pussy Eating ,Tattoo ,Electro Plug ,Feet ,Tens Unit ,shaved ,LezDom ,Femdom ,black hair
Video language: English

Episode 2: Chanel Preston and Ariel X treat Tia Ling like a lesbian BDSM timeshare, with both of them taking turns to see who can make their Asian slave squirm the most!
But Tia must remember that she doesn't just serve one mistress, but two. Tia's lesson for the electro BDSM session is to learn to be more devoted to Chanel and Ariel and show them the proper worship they deserve.
With Tia's spreadeagled legs and hips raised in the air, conductive rubber, grounded by sticky pads, is slapped on her ties and nipples by Ariel and Chanel to make sure she knows the stinging pain of electrosex punishment if she doesn't adore them properly.
The objects of Tia's adoration? The electroslut must lick, love and most of all put the feet, pussies and assholes of Chanel and Ariel above all else, giving them pleasure while she endures their pain!

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 927.0 MB

Download Sexy Asian takes Intense Electro-torment!

I won't sign the nda, leave me alone!

Rachel Adams is dressed up for a company Christmas party but she isn't going to a party, she is being confronted about signing a NDA. She absolutely refuses not to sign, but they keep coming back at her removing and reapplying the gag, adding more ropes. She won't budge, so they blindfold her hogtied, shut the lights off and say they will be back in the morning.

Duration: 18:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5123kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 703.4 MB

Download I won't sign the nda, leave me alone!

Jamie Huxley

Cast: Jamie Huxley
Genres: natural boobs ,Brunette ,Cattle Prod ,Bondage ,Dominatrix ,Sybian ,Lesbian ,Strap On ,multiple orgasms ,Pussy Eating

Jamie Huxley is a drop gorgeous newbie who is eager to try electricity and working with a girl. She looks so hot with her tanned body all tied up and oiled down, that I couldn’t help but give her what she wanted; more electricity, more orgasms, and more bondage!

Duration: 44:58
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 523.8 MB

Download Jamie Huxley

Dom's Dinner Party!

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Jessie Cox ,Kait Snow ,Holly Heart ,Maestro

Dinner party with guests of the house present to enjoy the sluts on staff for entertainment and service!

Duration: 56:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Dom's Dinner Party!

Wenona strikes again!

Cast: Wenona
Genres: Fear Play ,Brunette ,Submission ,muscular ,BDSM ,shaved ,Domination ,Slave ,natural boobs ,Bondage

And what a hit she is! As usual of course. There is alot of joy involved in shooting someone over and over again who actually comes through over and over again. Wenona is, as most of you know by now, dependable, consistantly tough, her attitude is always good and lets not forget that incredible body that she keeps in such good shape for us! Thanks again Wenona for a job well done!

Duration: 52:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Wenona strikes again!
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05687 секунды с 9 запросами