Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Charlotte Sartre:

Charlotte Sartre:

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English

Charlotte's day begins with her tied with rope to a wooden column. Her hands are bound behind her back and rope cinches her at the waist. The Pope goes to work with his flogger and makes her skin nice and sensitive before he puts nipple clamps on her perfect tits. He vibes her sweet pussy and makes it even more sensitive before adding a brutal crotch rope with a twelve-pound bowling ball hanging it from it. Next, Charlotte is made to endure a brutal single point inverted suspension. Her arms are tied in a strappado that is tied to one of her ankles, while all of her weight hangs from a single point around her waist.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:32
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2411kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Charlotte Sartre:

Queen of Pain

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:11:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 851.0 MB

Download Queen of Pain

Isis Love and Ben English

Cast: Isis Love ,Ben English
Genres: Domination ,Ball Gag ,drool ,big dick ,Rope Bondage ,Anal ,Clothespins ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,mixed

Isis Love is dominated by her modeling agent Ben English. His masterful use of dialog instantly puts her in a submissive state. After examining her body and willingness, she is tied up punished and fucked hard in various positions.

Duration: 46:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Isis Love and Ben English

Hot Rope Slut, Gizelle Blanco

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

Gizelle Blanco is sexy and as sweet as pie, but what you don't know is that Gizelle is a rope slut that loves to be tormented. She practically begged The Pope to tie her up and do horrible things to her, so of course he did just that. She begins tied up on the floor, but with her ankles pulled to the up line. Gizelle is all smiles, and can't wait to get what she came for. The Pope goes to work, cropping the soles of her feet. Next we get a little trampling from him as Gizelle lays there helplessly and takes it. Now that she has been evaluated, it's time to make this slut cum. She is allowed one before The Pope raises her into the air for her first ever suspension. Shit just got real, really quick. More orgasms are ripped from her wet pussy.

Duration: 50:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Hot Rope Slut, Gizelle Blanco

Lew Rubens - Drea Fetish Spread eagle part 1

Drea starts out this kinda comfy and looking so hot in ballet boots, shiny gloves, shiny hood and tight harness gag strapped in tightly. Then the fun begins. I come in and attach her ankles and pull them kinda tight. We watch her move n struggle a bit, reveling in her sexiness. Then I come in a tighten the rope ratchets until she is a bit uncomfy. Then I pick on her a bit. Poking n prodding to make her wiggle and to show the tightness of the most vulnerable of classic ties. Then I tighten them again.....mmmmmm....

Duration: 7:26
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5813kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 326.8 MB

Download Lew Rubens - Drea Fetish Spread eagle part 1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04497 секунды с 9 запросами