Old 09-10-2024, 03:09 PM   #21684
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Electro-Fucked in Side Suspension

Electro-Fucked in Side Suspension

Cast: Skin Diamond ,Gia DiMarco
Genres: Femdom ,Dominatrix ,Corporal Punishment ,Electric Dildo ,black hair ,Humiliation ,Black ,shaved ,Facesitting ,Pussy Eating
Video language: English

Episode 4: Gia DiMarco and Skin Diamond come together for one last game of, to quote Depeche Mode, Master and servant in the keys of Femdom and electroslut.
As Skin's rigged up in a side suspension, Gia wants to make sure her final lesbian BDSM session makes an impression, and maybe even leaves a mark. Strapping on an electro strap-on, Gia fucks Skin's waiting and wet holes with the help of an electrified acrylic plug.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 654.1 MB

Download Electro-Fucked in Side Suspension

Educating A Bitchboy: Episode 4 - Last Chance

Cast: Jason Miller ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Submission ,Orgasm Denial ,Male Sub ,Pussy Eating ,Pegging ,Bondage ,Fingering ,Prostate Stimulation ,Athletic ,TS
Video language: English

Jason Miller desperately wants to serve Maitresse Madeline and he will get his chance but not until Mistress Bobbi Starr has one last day with him, and good thing because he really needed it. Mistress Bobbi Starr teaches Jason what true submission to a women is all about. He goes through a transformation and you can tell in the closing interview. This shoot was extremely difficult for Jason. Strict bondage, CBT, objectification, humiliation, strap-on ass fucking, caning, flogging, ass worship then stuffed back into chastity! Does this get him in line for the next day when his dreams finally come true and he is allowed to serve Madeline? Tune in to Jason's final day of training and find out!

Duration: 1:02:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Educating A Bitchboy: Episode 4 - Last Chance

Hard & Deep (Lizzy London) CumBots

Lizzy gets herself primed when she reaches for the G5 and plants that sucker smack, dab between her legs. The device has got some serious power and Lizzy uses it to it's full potential as she blasts of one hell of an impressive orgasm that leaves us all wanting to see more... We then get her in a full body tie, bent and exposed for The Marauder to take full advantage of. While the Cumbot steams forth like a locomotive, we place the milkers on her heavy tits and Lizzy is fucked hard and deep.

Duration: 16:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 181.7 MB

Download Hard & Deep (Lizzy London) CumBots

Bonnie Day Selfish Pleasure

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Torture, Toys

We have an interesting challenge for Bonnie Day. She has to keep this Hitachi vibrator pressed hard against her clit the entire time Jack Hammer is whipping the shit out ....

Duration: 1:14:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bonnie Day Selfish Pleasure

Ginary's Test - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I help Ginary up and then to the floor. I grab some rope and immediately hogtie her. Her head is pulled back and tied to her feet. Tape is wrapped over her gag, making it even tighter. Finally she is nose hooked. Ginary is sweaty and they don't want to stay, but with a little adjustment, they do. I step back and enjoy the view of a sweaty Ginary, completely helpless and gagged. She really can't struggle, but she can twitch a little. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her on her side, after taking the nose hooks out as one side had slipped out anyway. Now we can really see how tight the crotchrope, breast bondage, and gag really are. After Ginary has endured her bondage for a while on her side, I return. I have a little fun again slapping her bound tits. I attempt to clamp her nipples, but her tits are tied to tight for them to get a bite and they slide off as Ginary yelps through her gag. Not bad, flexible, a huge mouth, and she seemed to enjoy most of her ordeal. I think I'll have her come back. The last few minutes of the clip is of Ginary being released from her bondage. As you can see her recuperation is good as well... as son as her arms are free, she uses them to push herself up.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 918.3 MB

Download Ginary's Test - Part 3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07300 секунды с 9 запросами