Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Chanel Preston

Chanel Preston

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Trapped and helpless in custom made stocks and stuck on the world's most powerful vibrator, Chanel find herself is her worst nightmare. She hates the Sybian, with a passion. You see, Chanel's sexy little clit is very sensitive and the Sybian drives her insane. It makes her cum, it rips orgasm after orgasm out of her helpless body, each more brutal than the last. Pain-full pleasure, and there is nothing Chanel can do to stop it. Nothing at all.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Chanel Preston

Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 1

Cherry is a woman who absolutely loves bondage. I ask her some questions before we start and find out just how much. She tells me the tighter the better... Just my kind of woman. I interview her a bit longer as I like her cute southern accent and before long she won't be saying anything, lol. I stop asking questions and leave cherry sitting on her stool. She gets a nervous look on her face as she waits for what's to come next. I walk up behind her and grab her by her hair and pull her to her feet. I tell her to put her arms behind her back and she seems excited to do so. I then start tying her upper body. I add ropes above and below her breasts as well as tying her arms behind her back. cherry loves the bondage... you can tell by the look on her face as she is being bound. I finally stop and take a break. I smack her ass, pull her hair and manhandle her a bit before I start adding more ropes. I add a Tight Crotchrope. I tie it off to a ring bolted to the floor in front of her. I then tie a rope to the back of her chest harness, and tie it off up high to a fence post behind her. I smack her ass and manhandle her a bit more. I ask her if she's ready to be gagged. The look on her face says it all, but she answers me anyway. I then make her ask me to gag her... she even says please. I shove the ballgag in her mouth and strap it in tight. I play with her a little more as I cut away her skirt. I then get more rope and start tying her legs. After her thighs are tied, I tie a rope from her chest harness to an overhead hard point. Now cherry is tied and is being pulled from all directions. I finish binding her crossed legs. cherry is standing with a crotchrope pulling her forward and down. A rope pulling her back and another pulling her straight up. Now I add a hairtie and then I tie it back, forcing her to look up. I now continue manhandling and smacking her ass as cherry moans into the huge gag. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor for a while as cherry enjoys her tight bondage. At the end of the clip I release her crotchrope and ungag her. I ask her if she's ready to be hogtied and she says "yes". This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 1

Heels Hang Pod Suck

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Gorgeous jade's roped and hogtied ultra-tight so she can suck PD's cock. He dresses her in garter belt, stockings, and heels and ties her hair to the hoist. She stands on blocks as he canes her nipples. She nearly growls with pleasure. PD whips and shocks jade, every now and then poking his cock in one of her holes. Bound with her knees to her shoulders, he ties her large labia wide and hoists her up by the ankles. Then lashed into a tight ball on a mattress, he rolls her on her back, fucks her in the ass, penetrates her cunt with a dildo, and vibrates jade to a big, hard fucking orgasm.

Duration: 54:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4781kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Heels Hang Pod Suck

Melissa Lauren and Harmony

Cast: Melissa Lauren ,Harmony
Genres: Foot Worship ,Leather ,Anal ,Strap On ,Rimming ,LezDom ,Brunette ,Rope Bondage ,business attire ,Flogging

Melissa Lauren was not completely satisfied with her last shoot, so she returned demanding to be dominated harder. Harmony was more than happy to punish and fuck this craving painslut. Featuring spanking, leather paddle punishment, Ass licking, flogging, footworship with deep throat and double vibrator orgasms, harmony squirts, tight rope bondage with vaginal and anal strap-on sex.

Duration: 30:45
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 358.0 MB

Download Melissa Lauren and Harmony

Dixon Mason Chained and Tamed

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

With rope there is wiggle room, there is a chance to writhe and escape, but with iron there is no hope. It is cold and unyielding, the perfect counter point to the sensuality of rope.

Duration: 1:01:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Dixon Mason Chained and Tamed
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02930 секунды с 9 запросами