View Single Post
Old 09-10-2024, 04:19 AM   #21678
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Hooters Girl

Hooters Girl

Who do we love? Jackie! Why do we love her? She's a delightfully restrained little Hooters Girl! Duh! But, where's my wings? I'll need them to watch this little performance... After bouncing around with a chest harness for a few minutes in my Hooters Girl uniform, my Manager, Johnny decides the customers need to see me restrained a little bit better. So, now that I have hopped up on the bar, he ties my ankles with hemp rope and pulls me up into a taut hogtie. I wiggle around appealingly for the audience as a camera scans up and down my wanting uniform. My cleavage is pushed up delightfully in my tank top, and my smooth shorts making me appear slender. I effort around for a few moments more, letting the patrons soak in perplexing thoughts about going home and tying up their own little ladies.

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2087kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 95.7 MB

Download Hooters Girl

Chrissy Daniels Captured and Tamed - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ends... Dr. Cupcakes removes all the straps on Chrissy's legs. He then removes her shoes and shiny Disco jeans and crotchropes her. He pulls the crotchrope Up high and out over a ring and then ties it back off to a hitching ring bolted to the floor. Chrissy is now forced to stand on her tip toes. He walks up behind her and test the tightness of the rope. He gropes her tits and lightly slaps her ass. He feels she needs more restraint so he secures her ankles to the 2x4 bolted to the bottom of the post using a combination of leather cuffs and straps. He knows that after she spends some time in this position that she'll be much more cooperative and he can carry on with his eeevil experiments. He takes a few snapshots for his records and then leaves Chrissy to struggle, drool, and mmmpph. He occasionally checks in to grope her helpless body. At the very end of the clip he releases the crotchrope and gag. It seems his plan has worked. Chrissy has been tamed.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 848.1 MB

Download Chrissy Daniels Captured and Tamed - Part 3

and BJ In Hogtie Bondage For Raven

Raven, a hot , receives yet more heavy-handed corporal punishment and humiliation at the Reform School. This time, the School Master enlists help fro Alexa, a former bad herself now a sexy college cheerleader she has a desire to dish...

Duration: 1:01:30
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 557.8 MB

Download and BJ In Hogtie Bondage For Raven

What Happened? Lavender Rayne

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Lavender Rayne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

If she could do real work it may not be that hard, but being a useless slut means she is going to have a real task ahead of her. Since her body is the only asset she seems to have it is going to have to be enough.

Duration: 50:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 737.9 MB

Download What Happened? Lavender Rayne

Road Litter

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Jade is just the right kind of girl to find on the side of the road. she is hot, alone and dumb enough to get into the car with PD. They do not make it very far before their is car trouble and he uses it as the perfect excuse to take his pretty prey. She is too hot not to , no matter how much she protests. PD is going to make sure that pussy gets stuffed over and over until it cannot take anymore. Her cunt is exhausted and so PD sticks her in a cage for safe keeping. He gives the bitch her bread and water. The complaint department is closed right now. Every time she bitches about her dinner he takes another shot at her ass, though.

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Road Litter
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06376 секунды с 9 запросами