Old 09-09-2024, 08:45 PM   #21675
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Butter

Butter

Cast: Butter
Genres: Domination ,Ball Gag ,pump ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Rope Bondage ,Brunette ,Handler
Video language: English

Butter seemed pretty uninterested by the whole bondage experience, which is why this is a short interim update to hogtied.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 111.7 MB

Download Butter

Evil Box part 2

The memories stagger in upon me chaotically, as in a dream. Insects stinging, drawing blood. My hands, my breasts, trapped in unyielding metal. My movements secured with hooks buried deep inside my body: I am filled, I am owned. I walk like a marionette, with every step the hooks pull with cruelty inside my ass and my pussy. When I am released it is only to be stretched over a log and staked out in the grass; again I am left vulnerable, unable to protect myself from insects, biting my open body. My head secured in place with stakes and a gag. Shrieking as a worm is dangled over my face, crawling into my nose, squirming its slippery flesh over my tongue and my lips. And yet one memory towers above the rest of my torment; he called it the mala mansio.
In the box, this mind is a shell. 
Where is my torrent of dream? Here is the silence that follows the thunder and blood? 
I breathe in this space, four corners no light- four corners that bind me 
and 
I am strapped into this place. 
I am held here like a moon in helpless orbit.
My voice echoes so strangely from these aggressive corners. 
Every moment my panic threatens to overtake and drown me.
He has kicked the door shut: the echo surges through my naked body. 
Some booming metal doom. 
And now- the moving pictures? The glory I was drenched in? 
My eyes are open but there is only darkness.
The warped dreams begin: weird worlds for reflections to inhabit. 
They stomp over my fear; leave me restless, electric. 
This girl in the box- slippery and throbbing: can it be? 
I envy the moment of my recognition, some towering bliss. 
Rusty walls tremble upon me. My fingers reek animal fear. 
Hell is so small.
I lean over the precipice of some dangerous understanding. The red drums And roarings seem so far away; is someone there? A voice rings hysterical- A scream: my own?
This haze somehow soothing- the metallic womb. I float free from the Ropes and tangles, free from the traps of reason. Free of any will: but this I have chosen.

Duration: 45:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Evil Box part 2

Rhannion

Cast: Rhannion
Genres: Fingering ,Ball Gag ,Domination ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,Blonde ,Rope Bondage ,Humiliation ,Handler ,fake boobs
Video language: English

Beautiful Rhannion loves BDSM and is tied in hard positions (Check out her own bondage site <a href="http: www.shebound">SHEBOUND< a>).

Duration: 8:23
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 97.5 MB

Download Rhannion

Bella Rossi Pain is Love, part 4

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Pissing, Group, Hardcore, Domination, Toys

All it took was a glass dildo with a fluffy raccoon tail on the end and a long chain leash to put her into the kind of mental space we wanted. It's a bit of old fashioned humiliation, having her crawl around on all fours like a .

Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bella Rossi Pain is Love, part 4

Christina Carter

Maybe Private Investigator, Christina Carter needs to find a new line of work. It seems that she is always getting herself in some kind of hopeless situation. Today while investigating a White Slave ring, she was captured by one of the men involved. He forced her to strip down to her pantyhose and bra. Then he made her lie down on the floor where he tied her up with rope. Christina protests and demands to be let go. To shut her up, the man stuffs a pair of pink panties in her mouth. Then he covers her mouth with clear duct tape to ensure that she stays gagged. Once Christina is hogtied, he leaves her to struggle on the floor. She struggles so hard that her big boobs work their way out of her tight bra. Christina knows that if she doesn't get loose soon, there is a good possibility she will be sold off to someone from some far off place. But she has always found a way to get out of these bad situations and she isn't about to give up now.

Duration: 8:06
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4924kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 303.6 MB

Download Christina Carter
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04069 секунды с 9 запросами