luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The rabbit snare audrey fox aka ginger

The rabbit snare audrey fox aka ginger

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Fancysteel

Agent Audrey Fox is working to infiltrate chastity prison and collect secret documents to expose the wrong imprisonment of young girls. After her fellow agent/spy Cobie is capture she finds herself on the run. once caught and placed in the Rabbit snare Agent fox is made to chose spend the rest of her life in chastity prison or go the hard labor farm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 525.9 MB

Download The rabbit snare audrey fox aka ginger

Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2

This clip starts where part 1 ended... adara waits for me to return bound and ballgagged on her knees. When I return, I grab her by her hair and remove her gag. I spend some time groping and manhandling her. I have another gag planned and I want to make sure it will fit, so I shove 2 or 3 fingers down her throat and she instinctively starts sucking. I think the new gag will fit just fine. I shove a large rag in her mouth and make her hold it there as I tie a length of rope in her hair. I then seal the rag in with clear tape. I smack her ass a few more times before I lift her onto an old bed. It's not long before I hogtie her tight. adara can barely move, but I'm not done yet... I tie her head back using her hair tie. She really couldn't be tied any tighter and can barely muster a twitch here and there. If you like a lot of movement and struggling around, you won't like this as she is completely helpless! I eventually roll her on her side and as I do you can tell how solidly she is bound. I grope, manhandle and slap her ass. All she can do is moan. I leave her to endure her bondage once again. At the end of the clip I return and cut off the ropes binding her arms and then remove her gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 983.8 MB

Download Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2

Rain DeGrey Raggedy Rain

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humilation, Torture, Tits Bondage

He starts her off suspended on her side, held up and in place by tight rope and feeling good from the vibrator pressed against her clit. The next level has her upside-down, her body fighting gravity to pump blood to her wet pussy.

Duration: 1:10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Rain DeGrey Raggedy Rain

First Sybian Ride

Sybian is something that we have always been curious about, but didn't want to spend the money until we were sure that it was worth the investment. Johnny would hate to buy it and find out it didn't really do anything for me. Luckily, my good friend Sandra Silvers had one that I could try before we made the purchase. Johnny sets the sybian up on the canopy bed and has me straddle it and then ties my arms above my head to the canopy and gives me a thick white cleave gag. He watches me struggle around in my white bustier, garters, stockings and panties, willing me to have an orgasm. It takes a little bit and some adjustment of the controls, but I do accomplish a very satisfying orgasm. That was all Johnny needed to make his decision about this purchase. Look for a motor bunny in the future. For right now, I am enjoying it for myself!

Duration: 12:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5881kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 555.5 MB

Download First Sybian Ride

Teachers Must Be Taught Too (Anna)

She is so remorseful of her sins (too high heels, slutty stockings and flirtation with co-workers) now that her bottom is flogged and slapped. But the head teacher is sure this slut hasn't perceived her mistakes yet...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1491kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 272.3 MB

Download Teachers Must Be Taught Too (Anna)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05264 секунды с 9 запросами