Old 09-09-2024, 02:52 AM   #21664
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default LightWeight match up with two of the best shit Talkers

LightWeight match up with two of the best shit Talkers

Cast: Lea Lexis ,Alexa Aimes
Genres: LezDom ,Facesitting ,Blonde ,mixed ,Strap On ,Fingering ,Champion ,Vaginal Penetration ,Pussy Eating ,switch
Video language: English

Lea Lexis and Alexis Aimes are two of the biggest shit talkers on US. But they can back up what their mouths say on the Mats. These girls have identical records of 2 wins and 1 loss each. Winner of this match moves on in the light weight division to take on Wenona. With Syd Blakovich on hiatus, the light weight division is wide open for a new Champion

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download LightWeight match up with two of the best shit Talkers

Maya

Cast: Maya
Genres: Fishnets ,Fingering ,mixed ,BDSM ,Dunking ,natural boobs ,Dildo ,Bondage ,Vaginal Penetration ,Submission
Video language: English

Maya returns to waterbondage to be the first to try out Water X! It is her natural reaction to struggle in her binds whilst underwater as she tries to get a breath! She is given an orgasm to relax her. Restrained on the grate she is whipped and squirted before being tied to the pillar and having a tight crotchrope added. Chanta loves to punish the pussy with hard squirts and a heavy bucket of water.of course Maya is once again permitted to cum before being released.

Duration: 25:51
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 301.0 MB

Download Maya

Lipstickification: Angel Price & Scarlett Foxett 4K

Studio: RestrainedElegance
Cast: Angel Price, Scarlett Foxett
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Upstart gang boss Scarlett Foxett has trespassed on the territory of Angel Price, head of the Angel gang, and the more experienced mob boss is having none of it. She and her thugs pay the elegant red-head a little visit, and Angel comes out on top. She has Scarlett collared and drags her in to the play room of her mansion. Time to break this pretty little lesbian's spirit and turn her into a sexual plaything! Angel starts by kicking Scarlett's legs out from under her, taking her down to floor level. Planting one elegant stiletto heel into Scarlett's sternum, she drives the wind out of her and then threatens worse as she grinds her heel in, crushing the other girl underfoot. Scarlett is feisty and spirited, and fights back - but Angel takes her down and begins the course of lipstickification to turn Scarlett into a cute little "sissy" maid! Scarlett's elegant suit hits the floor as the wicked mafia boss strips her naked, and verbally humiliating her, controlling her completely with physical strength and the restraint of her collar. She plays with her new toy and makes her dress in a humiliating fashion - pink underwear and a see-through top! When Scarlett baulks, she is "persuaded" by a savage whipping from the woman who is going to be her owner and her dominatrix for the rest of her short career... this mobster's days of crime are over. Her days of humiliation as a lipstick lesbian sex slave are just beginning.

Duration: 19:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9518kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Lipstickification: Angel Price & Scarlett Foxett 4K

Gord's Walking Fucking Machine

2013 Folsom Street Fair Gord's Walking Fucking Machine - Femcar and Pandora63 traveled to this year's Folsom Fringe Steeet Fair and demo'd Jeff Gord's Walking Fucking Machine in public at the street fair. Femcar wore the machine for 5 hours and this week her pussy is still sore. The jaw-dropping spectacle was seen by thousands of Festival-goers. As they passed by kink stage, all eyes turned to Femcar and Pandora as they paraded past the stage.

Duration: 12:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2419kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 234.9 MB

Download Gord's Walking Fucking Machine

Happy 4th Of July America

I was wearing a red garter belt, white stockings, blue satin panties, and a white bra. Using blue rope, Johnny tied my ankles, knees, and thighs Using red rope, he tied my wrists together and cinched my elbows closer together using a separate red rope. Using a thick white rope, he tied a harness around my chest. Originally he had a blue ball gag in my mouth to keep my quiet. I immediately started drooling and actually got drool all over my stocking and the front of my panties. Yuck!! After a few minutes he traded out the ball gag for a cloth cleave gag. I love clave gags. The bandana He used was a matching stars and stripes bandana. I couldn't talk much but I was told I looked really cute in my outfit.

Duration: 6:52
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 113.4 MB

Download Happy 4th Of July America
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09618 секунды с 9 запросами