View Single Post
Old 09-09-2024, 02:46 AM   #21663
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Lew Rubens - Chloe tippy chair

Lew Rubens - Chloe tippy chair

Chloe saw this chair in my storage of kinky things and just had to ride it. If her fear looks real, that's because it is. This chair has a unique design that I took off and old Bilbrew drawing. It is not stable. Especially when a hot girl is tied to it. If you struggle too much it will tip over! Chloe, who is used to struggling in bondage and even likes to struggle, has to control herself. The result is a totally helpless girl who can't even struggle for fear of falling over. If you watch closely there are two spots where the chair rocks slightly, making her to sit still like a good girl. lol

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5842kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 390.3 MB

Download Lew Rubens - Chloe tippy chair

Friday Night

Seems like Friday nights haven't changed much for us recently. I get dresssed up like I am going to go out. Johnny detains me. We end up getting into mischief at home instead of attempting to socialize. It just seems better this way. Of course, this Friday night is no different. I put on a sparkly ruby tank top with tan skirt, thigh high stockings, lavender thong and black collar. Johnny doesn't let me out of the bedroom, I am pretty sure it is because he likes the oufit I am wearing. Johnny grabs a lot of black leather straps, leather panel gag and maybe a couple of zip ties for good measure. He proceeds to tie me in a strict ball tie on the floor and puts the gag in my mouth.

Duration: 15:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5908kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 686.6 MB

Download Friday Night

Ginary's Test - Part 1

Studio: futilestruggles

Ginary wanted to be a Futile Struggles model. I like to run new girls through a test shoot. They usually end up hogtied, but in the process, I subject them to spanking, manhandling, a few different kinds of gags, and maybe some clamps. Ginary waits patiently, but nervously on her knees with her arms behind her back as I prepare. The first thing I do is get her wrists tied behind her back. I have a longer length than I need right now. I kind of wrap the excess around her wrists to keep it out of the way. I have plans for it later. I grab Ginary by her hair and start groping her tits with my other hand. I tie a rope around her neck. I use it to pull her to her feet before I tie it off overhead. I now commence groping and slapping Ginary's tits, ass, and thighs. I rip open her blouse and raise her skirt, exposing her white cotton panties. I rip her panties off and as I bring them up to her face, Ginary voluntarily just opens her mouth. I like her already! I continue manhandling Ginary for a while before I start roping her up. As usual, I wind some rope around her waist and then tightly between her legs. I start at her upper thighs and start working my way down. Lots of tightly cinched bands of rope when I'm done. Ginary has a nice ass, but it looked extra nice after the rope was applied. I turn her around and spend a little time smacking and squeezing it. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope from above and then I help her into a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ginary's Test - Part 1

Horny Captive Girl 1080p

Cast: Tina Lee Comet, Alexis Tae, Cadence Lux
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Cadence and Dixie hit the jackpot when the girl they've taken captive ends up being a horny little rope slut

Duration: 24:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7886kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Horny Captive Girl 1080p

The Training of Jade Indica, Day Three

Cast: Miss Jade Indica ,Maestro
Genres: Role Play ,black hair ,Brunette ,Gimp ,Corporal Punishment ,master ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Anal ,Slave
Video language: English

Day three is the hardest, across the board. How does this sexy little slave trainee hold up?

Duration: 57:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Training of Jade Indica, Day Three
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10556 секунды с 9 запросами