View Single Post
Old 09-08-2024, 10:04 PM   #21662
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I was going to sit Fayth down and change out her gag, but I got sidetracked and decided to do a little experiment instead. I tie her chest harness off overhead. I release her hair tie and run it over a pulley. I raise her arms up and tie her hair rope to her wrists... Kind of a hairtie strappado. This is a very stringent tie and I love Fayth's expressions while in it. I give her tits a few squeezes and her ass a few smacks. I go take a break. I sit back and watch Fayth endure her bondage for a while. After a while, I remove her ballgag. I then untie her hair from her wrists. I spin her around and enjoy smacking her ass for a while again as I hold onto her hair rope with my non-spanking hand. I finally untie her chest harness from above and I make her sit. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

Download Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

Fancysteel the delivery pt.3

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fancysteel

The Delivery 3 starring Natasha Zare, Shortiii, Kelle Martina, Brittany Elway. Go back in time to Natasha zares college years as she creates the futuristic sadistic shock collar at will control so many slaves around the world.Natasha starts by controlling her house mate shocking her into submission over late rent. Follow Bugs '. Brittany Elway' as she searches to find slaves and set them free from Natasha's evil game. But she finds the power of the dominant Natashia is too hard to resist and she is quickly collared and shocked into submission. Shortiii is locked, plugged and shocked in her Advanced chastity belt. Follow her as she begins a search for the key.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5076kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Fancysteel the delivery pt.3

Oh My Big Toy!

Sexy blonde Slave Delirious Hunter is ready for her Master Joseph. He brings a big toy and she takes it all like the good slave she is!

Duration: 19:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3522kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 518.5 MB

Download Oh My Big Toy!

Valerie Herrera and Anna Mills

Cast: Anna Mills ,Valerie Herrera
Genres: Slave ,Blonde ,Lesbian ,BDSM ,Pussy Eating ,Big Tits ,Bondage ,Pain ,Corset ,Anal
Video language: English

Valerie was so nervous about Whippedass that we almost didn't shoot. Girls that have never tried SM don't realize how enjoyable and rewarding it can be. Anna Mills gives her a nice introduction to pain and pleasure. Valerie also liked the sensation of the acrylic butt plug and had uncontrollable orgasms that were priceless.

Duration: 30:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 349.3 MB

Download Valerie Herrera and Anna Mills

Jump rope Evey Kristal part1

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Evey Kristal
Video language: English

See our petgirl Evey Kristal jump with the rope. And get spanked for every mistake.

Duration: 18:50
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 220.0 MB

Download Jump rope Evey Kristal part1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06130 секунды с 9 запросами