View Single Post
Old 09-08-2024, 09:30 PM   #21660
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Happy New Year 2011

Happy New Year 2011

I wanted to do a special shoot but couldnt pull it off this year. I had Johnny re-edit an older video and combine an update or two of me and Sophie Grey. A lot of the pictures we have never shown before. This was from New Years 2011. Sophie and I ended up getting tied up after the party. Chair tied first, then we took each others dresses off and Johnny and her Boyfriend tied us to a pulley. we were tied to a single rope that went through a pulley. The end result was we were trying to make the each other get pulled toward the cieling. I had a lot of fun. Its amazing what a little champaign can do.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 114.1 MB

Download Happy New Year 2011

Laura

Laura - 100% girl flesh all tied up and ready to fuck. Suspension and a pussy flogging fatten her clit. Mr. Pogo fucks while a vibrator burrows into her ripe pussy. Laura's an orgasm machine, knocking them out one after the other. She's bound with her feet over her head, held tight by the toes and nipples. PD slips into his perverted Insex psycho-fuck persona. Laura takes a 5-finger fuck with a finger in her ass. What a smile Laura gives us in an off camera moment. She's loving it.

Format: real
Duration: 29:30
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 117.1 MB

Download Laura

Formal Night

We have a beautiful night ahead of us...formal dress, stockings, high heels, dinner, ball room dancing, cocktails, rope, gags, etc.... The fall charity ball is sure to be a lot of fun! As I eluded to in my summary of the evening, Johnny breaks from his usual form and rather than tying me up and worrying me about being late, he waits until we get home before he detains me. I walk through the front door and am led upstairs to the empty loft and he proceeds to tie my arms behind me to the electric wench. Then he gives me a thick detective style black satin gag to match my dress. After a couple of minutes, Johnny goes into the bedroom and disappears for a while. Uh oh! I think he has a lot more planned for later on. He's just keeping me tied up until he has everything ready for me!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:38
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2099kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 109.8 MB

Download Formal Night

Greta's Confessions

Studio: HOM inc.

A blonde sexpot, stuffed into a skintight dress, makes her way into a confession booth where she proceeds to admit to her sins. And what confessions! In a series of flashbacks we catch the bitch teasing the hell out of a stranded fresh girl, a cheating wife and a sexually aggressive dyke, whose tits and pussy she avariciously licks and sucks! Greta is warned, "You'll have to do penance." What will she have to do for her penance? Watch and find out.

Duration: 58:19
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 671kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 342.3 MB

Download Greta's Confessions

Harmony PD

Cast: Harmony ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Brunette ,switch ,Rope Bondage ,Cattle Prod ,Flogging ,Blonde ,brunet ,Blowjob ,Corset ,Submission
Video language: English

Harmony Rose discusses her decision to engage in Public Disgrace as a fetish or sexual preference. She finds the idea of being in public, with people using, touching, and doing whatever they want to her, arousing. She emphasizes her compatibility with a partner who shares similar desires and mentions their friendship off-camera. The personal relationship with her partner, who is also a director, is highlighted as a key factor in feeling comfortable and safe during such activities. Overall, she believes that the personal connection enhances the experience and contributes to their sense of comfort and trust in the situation.

Duration: 6:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9836kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 501.3 MB

Download Harmony PD
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04758 секунды с 9 запросами