All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Udderly Screwed Holly Wildes

Udderly Screwed Holly Wildes

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Wildes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

The first thing we notice about Holly Wildes? Her stunning chest. Our members are just as interested as we are. Her whole body is hot, but those magnificent tits really stand out.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:11:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 698.8 MB

Download Udderly Screwed Holly Wildes

Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I hogtie Gia incorporating her crotchrope into the tie to tighten it up as well. Gia grunts angrily and clearly does not like her predicament. She really hates it when I tie her head back by her hair. I leave her to twitch and grunt for a while. Eventually, I turn her on her side, so I can see her tits and to just get a new view. After a while, I grow bored. Gia is not struggling hard enough for my liking, so I grab her crotchrope and slap her ass and tits. I need to be entertained somehow. Gia continues to moan and grunt even more intensely now as you might imagine. I sit and relax in my chair with Gia hogtied at my feet. I poke her with a stick just for fun. My encouragement did not seem to help... I order her to try and escape, but she seems to grunt and decline, so I start slapping her ass ad tits again. She gets very angry and manages to get her gag loose. I decide that this is enough for her first visit and I untie her. I learned that Gia's lower jaw is built to ruin gags and they must be much tighter next time. I took it pretty easy on her as I wanted her to make it until the end and she seemed to really struggle with what I did put her through. She does want to come back and try again, and I plan on taking her up on that offer. I left in some behind the scenes footage as well. Gia talks about her ordeal and other things. She might get better as we go along and I think the journey might be fun. Also... accepting customs with Gia, Raven, Adara, and possibly Rachel and Fayth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 537.1 MB

Download Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3

Sassy Pain Slut Gets Tormented in Bondage

Cast: Violet October ,The Pope
Genres: Caning ,big dick ,Taser ,brunet ,Hitachi ,Submission ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Blonde ,Humiliation
Video language: English

Violet begins her day tied to a wooden chair and a leather head harness holding her gag in place. She struggles to escape the tight ropes, but to no avail as The Pope enters and begins inspecting his captive. He starts an assault on her nipples with pinching and twisting, and continues his torment throughout the remainder of the scene with extreme electrical torment. The zapper starts the party, then the cattle prod, and then she is finished with the taser. Violet is blindfolded and then the torment continues at more of a sadistic level than before. She is getting close to the edge and The pope has the perfect thing to push her all the way over. Next she is face down on the table in a hogtie. Her feet have bands applied to them for optimal bastinado. The torment is taken up a notch with a brutal flogging. The look on Violet's face says it all every time The Pope strikes her with the leather tails, but then her attitude changes once he touches her slutty pussy. In the final scene she is flipped over onto her back, and on the table. Her tits fall victim to The Pope's cat-o-nine with non stop lashes, and the dungeon fills up with screams of suffering. Her flesh turns a bright shade of red from all of the sadistic torment she is made to endure, but then the vibe shows up. Add some extreme breath control with non stop imposed orgasms, and you have the perfect finish to the day.

Duration: 45:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sassy Pain Slut Gets Tormented in Bondage

Flipping the Flipper

Courtney is a property flipper who thinks she can hire 1 contractor, for $9 an hour, and that he should be able to renovate the entire house and yard in a week because she saw it done on one of the home networks, and is one of those people who believes everything that she sees and hears on the TV and internet. Unfortunately the contractor that she fires has a strong entrepreneurial spirit himself and decides to flip her. With a small investment in time and a few supplies he already has in his truck anyway, he can sell Courtney at a huge profit!! He subdues her with a clear hood and then gags and strictly binds her in the garage. This clip has terrible wind noise during the outdoor part and overall I was not happy with this video. It was shot years ago and there are reasons I never edited it as the overall quality is lacking. I had a lot more planned, but Courtney tapped out early. She does look miserable throughout, so if that appeals to you or if you are a fan of Courtney's previous clips then you might also enjoy this video.

Duration: 32:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 717.2 MB

Download Flipping the Flipper

Celestial fae I have a crush on you

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Fancysteel

'I have a Crush on you' staring Opal; Miss Bee 16.40min. It started as a little kiss, just a crush between two young school girls. Now Opal is arrested and taken away to chastity prison.

Duration: 23:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4211kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 769.6 MB

Download Celestial fae I have a crush on you
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05507 секунды с 9 запросами