View Single Post
Old 09-08-2024, 08:51 AM   #21652
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Darling Darling utterly destroyed by cock!

Darling Darling utterly destroyed by cock!

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Deep Throat, BlowJobs, Humilation, Threesome, Hardcore

We are going to reveal that animal in the best way possible...via massive amounts of anal. Anal can unlock most sexual animals.Laced in through a wooden ladder bondage device and roped into place.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Darling Darling utterly destroyed by cock!

Elizabeth gets shocked

24/7 submissive Elizabeth wanted to take the shock collar challenge for her Dom. It was very painful, but she made it to 25 on her first attempt!

Duration: 5:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14549kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 567.2 MB

Download Elizabeth gets shocked

Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I hammer a nail into the post and then anchor nose hooks to it. Drusilla yelps and moans as I pull her wrists up and tie them off at the top of the post, before adding more clear tape. 6 heavy duty spring clamps are applied to her tits before I take a break for a while and watch her suffer. I'm not done with her yet though as I return and slide the concrete block out from under her feet. She slides down the post a fraction of an inch, but it is enough to tighten up her nose hooks even more. Drusilla screams and moans in agony, but once again... I'm not done with her yet. I clover clamp her cunt lips, then I remove her shoes and tie one big to to each clamp as she suffers for our enjoyment suspended and bound to the post. Drusilla's screams intensify as she endures her bondage. At the end of the clip, I release her and give her a long hug as I appreciate how she has suffered for us. I show some closeups of her body and tits afterwards, showcasing the marks the clamps and fishing line left. Nothing fake here.

Duration: 26:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 605.1 MB

Download Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment - Part 3

Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 2

Drusilla is once again manhandled and groped in between her legs being thoroughly bound. I also manage to bind her tits with some thin twine. I let her sit for a while, but she gets a panty gag sealed in with a full roll of vetwrap and some black electrical tape. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 22:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 497.4 MB

Download Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 2

Denise - purple reverse prayer

Denise is one of my favorite models at the moment! So versatile and eager to learn! This time she will attempt a reverse prayer. She can already do everything that's important, like strict elbow ties, huge gags, and breast bondage, but she has not tried a reverse prayer yet. Tied in purple, Denise is just stunning! A two inch purple gag completes her cute look. What a girl! She is available for custom videos too!

Duration: 4:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 251.9 MB

Download Denise - purple reverse prayer
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06107 секунды с 9 запросами