Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Ivy LeBelle: Curvy Slut in Bondage Tormented and Made to Cum

Ivy LeBelle: Curvy Slut in Bondage Tormented and Made to Cum

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Ivy LeBelle, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Big Tits, black hair, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Curvy, Domination, Feet, Fingering
Video language: English

Ivy LeBelle has been captured by a sadistic fuck whose one goal is to make her suffer and cum uncontrollably. She is on her back with her legs tied together and up in the air. Her arms are bound in a box tie to immobilize them and keep her helpless. The Pope enters and begins to grope and her body. He grabs a crop and begins to strike her, intent on finding out what makes her scream. and what makes her purr. Her feet fall prey to his sadistic ways as he issues a nasty bastinado session. The vibe is used to make her cum, and torment her all at the same time. Once he has had his fill of her in this position, we move on to something even more grueling on her body. Ivy is suspended in a side suspension that has her legs spread as wide as they will go. The crop is back and this time, more of her flesh is terrorized with it, until she can no longer handle the torment. The Pope moves on to plucking her pubic hair, until she begs for the crop to come back. Next he takes turns fucking her pussy and throat until she is so overcome with orgasms that she barely knows her own name. In the final scene, Ivy is in a doggy position with her amazing ass on full display. Her ass is spanked until she begs for it to stop, then the crop is brought back out to use on her sensitive soles. The next move is to make her cum so much that she taps out, but instead we got one better. She admitted that no one has ever made her cum that hard in her life. We'll take that!

Format: mp4
Duration: 49:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Ivy LeBelle: Curvy Slut in Bondage Tormented and Made to Cum

Vanessa R - Super tight harness gag hogtie

From the start to the finish of this shoot, cute young Vanessa was wearing this big harness ballgag. She loved it so much, she wanted to see how long she could wear it. Of course, her extreme flexibility and curiosity soon led to her being tightly elbow tied, progressing into a hogtie, with her head pulled back by the rope on her ankles. This is super tight! And believe us, Vanessa already asked if she can come back for more! She is great! Don't miss the beautiful video of Vanessa drooling in the sun light!

Duration: 4:22
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 380.5 MB

Download Vanessa R - Super tight harness gag hogtie

Vicious Vamp's Strict Stappado - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Part 3 starts with Vicious Vamp being ballgagged. I go get some clamps, but just as I suspect, Her tits are bound to tightly. Instead of clamping her nipples, I start slapping her ass instead. She might think I'm done with her bondage, but she'd be wrong. I add more rope, further securing her arms and hands to the solid post. I slap her ass another couple of times for good measure when I'm done. I then bind and cinch her thighs as well. I leave her alone to moan and endure her strict bondage. When I return, I have a long thin piece of bamboo. I take a seat and am able to poke and prod her with it for our amusement. You really seems to hate it when I poke her bound tits with it. I get up and leave poor Vicious Vamp bound and gagged.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 663.5 MB

Download Vicious Vamp's Strict Stappado - Part 3

Velvet Thong Bodysuit and Panic Hood

Mina wears a velvet thong bodysuit, our lambskin leather harness, tights, and heels. She is duct tapes at her legs and elbows and then laced into a tight lambskin leather hood which only has two small holes over the mouth area. I call this the panic hood with regards to Mina, she doesn't like this one much, she expects to be able to breathe through her nose but has to remember to breathe only through the mouth, and this ends up becoming quite stressful for her after some time.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Velvet Thong Bodysuit and Panic Hood

When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. It does not take long before Adara's captor runs a chain through her cunt and then down to a ring bolted to the floor. Her hair is then tied off to a concrete block. Her captor walks away to do some work in his shop while Adara suffers in agony hanging by her ankles. Towards the end of the clip, he returns to smack her ass a few times before turning out the lights and leaving. I added some behind the scenes footage of adara being released.

Duration: 21:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 473.0 MB

Download When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03715 секунды с 9 запросами