Old 09-05-2024, 09:04 AM   #21601
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Squirting Slut is Anally

Squirting Slut is Anally

Cast: Lisey Sweet ,The Pope
Genres: Bondage ,BDSM ,Fingering ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,Blonde ,Squirting ,Leather ,slim
Video language: English

Lisey is a sexy slut that loves to have massive things shoved in her slutty ass. She is also a big fan of being helpless in strict bondage. The day is going to be a day filled with inescapable bondage, brutal torment, anal fucking, and squirting orgasms. The way it unfolds in in the hands of the most twisted fucker we know, The Pope. He unleashes his diabolical sadism on her and she quickly sees that things are going to go his way, and not hers. This self proclaimed whore in a standing position with her arms pulled high above her head and held there with leather medical restraints. The Pope enters and begins to toy with his new pet. After some pinching and probing, he decides that it's time to flip this whore over and get her ass in the air. She claims to be able to take massive toys in her accommodating ass, so he puts her to the test. Now that her ass is up the test begins and after moments of pounding her slutty ass with a large toy, he ups the ante and goes even bigger. She seems to be capable of what she says, so the only viable next step is putting his massive fist up her ass. After some intense attempts, her ass couldn't take it, so we move on to the next position. Now she is on her back and her legs pulled down and out to expose her holes for more penetration. She suffers through brutal bastinado before her ass becomes the center of The Pope's attention. He launches one final attempt to fist her ass, and although he didn't get his entire fist inside her slutty ass, he did manage to make her have squirting orgasms. We'll take that all day!

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Squirting Slut is Anally

Lost in Rope

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that. Look at the way that Jack Hammer strings her up.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Lost in Rope

Sister Dee Cracks Part 3 Sister Dee and Alexxa Bound

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Sister Dee Alexxa Bound
Genres: BDSM, LezDom, Bondage, Hardcore, Fuck Machine, Humiliation, Domination

We had said from the start that SD was going to crack so you had to know something was coming. She has been coming apart for a while now, alternating between giggling fits and screams for mercy, but we may have really pushed her off the deep end.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 856.9 MB

Download Sister Dee Cracks Part 3 Sister Dee and Alexxa Bound

Shoxy

Coxy is back for the third time! She really could use the prize money so she will take another shock collar challenge today. It's not easy, but she is pretty brave!

Duration: 6:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14686kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 686.5 MB

Download Shoxy

Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Safa's ballgag. I hold her face with my hand and decide what I want to shove in her mouth next. I put a few fingers in her mouth to get an idea of how much room is in there. I cleave gag her tightly with an ace bandage. I then get to work making her bondage a bit more restrictive. Her elbows are tied as tightly as they can be. She is then chicken winged. I add several wraps of black tape around her gag and then I manhandle and grope her for a while. I remove her gag and decide to replace it with several white rags. As I try and get both in I realize that they both won't fit, so I start over and easily get 1 in. I seal the cloth in with clear tape. I add more ropes in preparation for a tight hogtie. I put Safa on the floor. It's not long before I am hogtying her. Safa is not that flexible, but I arch her as much as possible. There is no slop in any of her limbs at this point. She is actually rocking back and forth on her hip bone. I leave her like this for a short while, but I soon return. She still has a rope tied in her hair, and it would be a shame not to use it, so I pull her head back and tie the other end to her toes. I leave her to endure the strict bondage for the remainder of the clip. She was doing pretty well in this tie until I tried to roll her on her side then something went wrong, otherwise the clip would have at least been a few minutes longer... lesson learned, lol

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05204 секунды с 9 запросами