View Single Post
Old 09-05-2024, 06:09 AM   #21600
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sydney Hale - Hogtied & Hopeless

Sydney Hale - Hogtied & Hopeless

The white rope was brought out and when the white rope comes out, that means it's going to be a tight tie. And it was, my hands were instantly starting to go numb. Everytime I thought my guy was going to be done kept adding more rope. He kept saying "just one more..." how many times can you say just one more...oh yeah until there isn't anymore rope left. As he tied my limbs up into his very own little hoggy he just loved watching me squirm in pain as my arms and hands went from numb and tingly to are they still attached! He loved every minute of it as I struggled and moaned into my panel harness gag, pleading up at him from watery brown eyes..

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 148.8 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Hogtied & Hopeless

Taylor's Ordeal - Part 1

Taylor on her knees is cleave gagged with an ace bandage. Duct tape is then wrapped over the top, making it even tighter. Her captor then manhandles her for a while, slapping and squeezing her big fake tits, before he continues taping her legs, upper body and arms. He leaves her to struggle on the floor for a while. When the man returns, he rolls her onto her stomach and hogtapes her. He smacks her ass a few times before removing her gag. He wants to make sure she cooperates, so he hoods her and pulls it tight for a few seconds. He removes it and ring gags her. The hood goes back on, before her head is taped back to her feet. Her captor leaves her once again to struggle. Well, there really is not much struggling... a little twitching and mmpphhhing maybe. Her bondage is much to severe for much movement at this point. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 950.7 MB

Download Taylor's Ordeal - Part 1

Stella Cox - bondage super talent

Stella Cox is amazing! She can do it all: tightest elbow bondage, breast bondage, and much more. She can stay in bondage for so long, it's unbelievable. Very fortunate are the ones that get to tie her up, she really genuinely loves being tied up so much! We tied Stella in a strict elbow bondage and chicken wing tie with a tight boob harness. She was as happy as she could be. A nice gag to make her drool, and we could just watch her for hours. So cute and talented!

Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 396.6 MB

Download Stella Cox - bondage super talent

Sydney Hale - Treadmill Tied

It's easy to fall out of an exercise regime, unless you have tied down your schedule of course... well I had asked my guy to make sure I was tied on my treadmill, that would make sure I went for a run! In my spandex gym pants I try hard to keep up, and upright, as he has the control and turns up the speed on me. I trot making my breasts bounce in my bodysuit and butt cheeks jiggle in my white leggings, and he has to take a closer look at my behind when he sees that!

Duration: 3:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 127.1 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Treadmill Tied

Gang Bang Pawn Shop: Isabella Nice Pays off Debt with All Her Holes

Cast: John Johnson ,Tommy Pistol ,Ramon Nomar ,Eddie Jaye ,Donny Sins ,Isabella Nice
Genres: Suspension ,Brunette ,Blowbang ,Airtight ,Rough Sex ,Bondage ,brunet ,natural boobs ,slim ,Tattoo
Video language: English

Poor little Isabella Nice. She just needs a little money to help get her 's pearl necklace back from the pawn shop. It's the last day before it gets sold! She almost got her new job, but she found out she was Over Qualified! What does that even mean. Luckily for her tight perky self, this Pawn Shop accepts Gang Bang Payments! Ramon Nomar agrees to this arrangement today & the men close in on her. All five studs whip out their huge hard cocks & offer it up to this little debt. Using her mouth she deep throats John Johnson while jerking off the rest. She moves on to swallowing Donny Sins monster cock, but gags hard on Eddie Jaye's thick meat. Tommy Pistol jack hammers his cock getting Isabella to choke. The men tear off her clothes, then slap her face & body. Ramon brings out the flogger and turns her body red with corporal punishment. They handcuff her and use her body and holes. Nipple clamps get Isabella wide eyed and screaming. It's time to tie this hottie up in full suspension rope bondage. gagged with a ball gag the men go to town on her wet tight pussy. Each take turns going deep and hard, while Isabella gets stuffed in the mouth. Finally those hard cocks are used to stretch out her anal asshole after her butt plug comes out. Those massive meat monsters tear her open as she scream how huge they are in her ass. Each take turns fucking all her holes. The guys flip her over and stuff her airtight. The double penetration gets her screaming with orgasm before each man unloads a thick hot cum shot on her face.

Duration: 55:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Gang Bang Pawn Shop: Isabella Nice Pays off Debt with All Her Holes
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04461 секунды с 9 запросами