View Single Post
Old 09-05-2024, 04:52 AM   #21599
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Big Bouncing Nuts Hurt Like the Dickens - Part 2

The Big Bouncing Nuts Hurt Like the Dickens - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Chi Chi's legs are spread wide and her other ankle is tied to the spreader bar. Her elbows are tightly tied together before she is put in a strappado position. Her hair is tied back before the man starts groping and smacking her ass. The masked man walks away leaving her in this strenuous position. He returns and clamps her nipples. It has been tough on her, but she has endured. The agony and intensity starts to increase exponentially has he clover clamps her nipples. The yelps and whimpers turn to tears, screams, and sobbing after heavy nuts are hung from the clamps with springs. She moves and jerks from the pain, and every time she does, the weights bounce on the springs continuously jerking on the clamps applied to her tender sensitive nipples. Then to make her bondage even more strict, the man ties a rope from her chest to the middle of the spreader bar. Poor Chi Chi screams, sobs, and whimpers as the big bouncing nuts relentlessly tug on her nipples. At the end of the clip, he returns. He removes the clamps and gag and puts Chi Chi on her knees with an open mouth gag. NOTES: This is a very intense clip. If you like girls in real agony then you'll enjoy this, but if you don't then I'd stay away from it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 727.9 MB

Download The Big Bouncing Nuts Hurt Like the Dickens - Part 2

Tiffany - bedroom

The lovely Tiffany! What would you do if you found her like this? All tied up, with her wrists over her head. Her legs are frogtied so she can't stand up or run away. It is a very vulnerable position! Tiffany wriggled and squirmed, but the harder she pulled on the rope, the tighter they went. It was impossible for her to reach any knots. She is so stunning! I'm so glad she is back again!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14569kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 463.7 MB

Download Tiffany - bedroom

Sydney Hale, Self Bound Orgasms!

Sometimes a girl just needs to take care of herself and her needs. I did just that. I brought out my hitachi and started pleasuring myself with it. The waves of pleasure I could feel were building deep down and inside. It felt amazing. Knowing that I tend to scream I gagged myself with the 2" ball gag. I started drooling right away. I then tied my legs to the base of one of the dining room chairs. Once my legs were tied so they couldn't close I sat on the hitachi and started pleasuring myself more. As I started rubbing harder agaisnt the hitachi, the drool started coming out even more. I was getting more and more exicted. I love it when the hitachi is rubbbing hard agaisnt my clit. The harder the better, it was building and then finally I made myself orgasm from the hitachi.

Duration: 6:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 263.9 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Self Bound Orgasms!

Rubber

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English

When I enter the room, my host, who has been gracious and lively all evening, holds the heavy door for me. My eyes fall upon the central column. First glance. A figure, human-like, appears to be bound there. "My most recent sculpture," my host says as the door clicks shut behind us, a dull sound that echoes throughout the large, open space.

Duration: 29:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Rubber

American: Land of the Brave, Home of the Blonde Bombshells in Bondage

Cast: Katie Summers ,Anikka Albrite ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Machine Dildo ,Bondage ,Brunette ,natural boobs ,slim ,Big Tits ,fake boobs ,shaved ,Blonde ,Anal
Video language: English

They are not twins though tell their cause these two look so much alike even the shoot editor couldn't tell who was who after editing the footage for five hours.Happy Independence Day, American. To celebrate we have some machine fireworks for you with two of the hottest blonds in the industry.Annika Albright and Katie Summers take a-fucking in bondage with big dicks and fast machines. It's a party in their pussies for us and it doesn't stop until they are laying flat out covered in sweat and sweet girl cum.

Duration: 38:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download American: Land of the Brave, Home of the Blonde Bombshells in Bondage
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03687 секунды с 9 запросами