View Single Post
Old 09-05-2024, 04:02 AM   #21598
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Terra Mizu Crotch Roped Hogtied - Part 2

Terra Mizu Crotch Roped Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Terra's arms are bound with rope, before she is roughly manhandled, groped, and then gagged with a large shop rag and tape. I then continue binding her. I eventually take out the gag and hogtie her on a table.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 527.9 MB

Download Terra Mizu Crotch Roped Hogtied - Part 2

Social Promotion: Ana Foxxx Gives Up Her Ass For More Followers

Cast: Stirling Cooper ,Ana Foxxx
Genres: black hair ,Corporal Punishment ,Rough Sex ,Rope Bondage ,bottom ,Athletic ,foreskin ,other hair color ,Blowjob ,Petite
Video language: English

Social media superstar Ana Foxxx has over a millions followers, but not without thanks to her agent Stirling Cooper, who demands to be paid in kind. But it's not money he wants, it's sexual favors. Ana won't have it, so she throws her in his face and storms off. But that's not the end of it. Stirling busts into her home and takes what he wants. Ana's tied up and fucked in every hole. She's flogged and cropped, and left a twitching slab of fuck meat. First, Ana finds herself strapped down to a sofa, spread eagle. Stirling adds nipple clamps, crops her, then primes her with a vibrator to get her loosened up. He then face-fucks her over the back of the sofa as her spit runs over her face, coating her. He flogs her pussy, sending waves of pain and pleasure through her body. Stirling then ties Ana to a table with one of her legs up so he can get at her soaking wet pussy and asshole. He teases her ass and cunt while flogging her, then slides his big thick dick inside her. He fucks her we pussy then moves on to her hungry ass. Both holes take his dick deep and hard. Stirling eventually loosens the rope so he can flip Ana onto her back and fuck her missionary. He slams both holes again, fucking her like a whore. He shoots his huge load all over her fucked cunt, leaving her plowed and soaked in her own shame.

Duration: 47:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Social Promotion: Ana Foxxx Gives Up Her Ass For More Followers

Sandra Silvers, Amanda Foxx

Long-legged MILF Amanda has her legs spread wide and tied to either side of the toolcrib workbench, a cloth rag thrown over her head as she awaits her lover and Mistress. Sandra, in skin tight jeans and sexy low cut top, has decided to focus her attentions on the incredibly ticklish soft soles and toes of this bound beauty, and treat her to the intensive pleasures of a Hitachi wand in between those tanned thighs. Uncovering her naked slave, Sandra sets to delivering her delights - and her subs torments - the blonde bombshell's bare breasts bounce within a roped embrace as multiple orgasms are dealt to her. Her gagged squeals become even louder moans once her cleavegag is removed; Sandra wants to hear the full effect of her vibrating administrations!

Duration: 14:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3950kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 464.6 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Amanda Foxx

Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Monica and Rubee's neckropes and remove Monica's hood and Rubee's gag. I have other plans for both of them. I seat them back to back on a thick piece of lumber supported by several blocks. I untie their elbows and tie them with their arms interlocking. They both complain, whine, and curse. After they are tied together, I hood both of them with 1 pair of pantyhose. Their ankles are then tied to the ends of the board they are tied to. Rubee and Monica both yelp and whimper like they are being punished, which they are, but unfortunately for them, I am nowhere near done with them. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 429.2 MB

Download Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

Hawt Blonde Gets Pounded

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Blonde All-American beauty Cherie starts in a standing spread with her arms harshly bound in reverse prayer. She desperately tries to please, enduring a hard pussy flogging. Claire tightens the neck rope pulling her neck into an intense angle. A vibrator is held in front of her cunt. If she wants to get off, she is going to have to strangle herself.

Duration: 1:10:36
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2421kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hawt Blonde Gets Pounded
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03214 секунды с 9 запросами