Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Darling

Darling

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English

It is time to unleash the beast. Darling has a very very special talent. She can launch herself so deep into sexual subspace that she is unable to recall her own name. She is able to release herself into complete sexual abandon, going further then most people will ever be able to grasp. Darling can become an animal locked into pure pleasure with no holding back. We are going to reveal that animal in the best way possible...via massive amounts of anal. Anal can unlock most sexual animals.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Darling

Sahryes Performance Suffers So She must Do the same - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I limit Sayrye's movement even more by grabbing hair on both sides of her head and making rope piggy tails. I tie them off up and out, further limiting her mobility. I leave her for a while. I return and remove her collar. I then remove the nipple clamps and she screams and moans as they come off and as I pinch her nipples afterwards. I grab more rope and I tightly tie each of her tits. More rope is then added to her upper body and the steel pipe. When I'm done her tit bondage is even tighter as they are cinched together tight, with the pipe in between. She's really going to feel a stretch when I bind her elbows. Now it's time for a gag. I attempt to stuff 2 very large pairs of panties in her mouth, but it doesn't look like they'll both fit. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 809.7 MB

Download Sahryes Performance Suffers So She must Do the same - Part 2

Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler) - Live Domination With Bondage & Whipping

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Ring Gag, Tits Torture, Speculum, Whipping, Crying

She's been attached to the chair long enough. Let's have her prance and dance around for us. That's right PD -- caress and hold her tight -- close your eyes and dream. And while you do reach down and grab her junk. Massage, squeeze, pull, and knead those soft doughy lips. Stand the gazelle up. Her arms are fastened behind her back in a box tie. Collar her neck with a leather strap and affix it to the pulley chain. We don't want her falling while teetering on those high heels. Yank up on that collar. Love the way the head has that tilt. Stretch her up. A little neck play is due. Slide down her panties. For a little sport let her kick them off her feet. Steady her by her tits. Now it's time to ballon those paps. With a leather thong wrap them tightly. Flick them with your finger -- her ballooning nipples are so sensitive. Aw, her makeup is starting to run again. Back to the chair for a new delight. A greased speculum is slid into her tight. Crank it open for a gaze into the dark tunnel haze. Go ahead and imagine what you can. There was some special preparation when we scheduled this CowGirl live feed. The pig gag spreader was one. But nothing could prepare us for what the metalsmith has prepared. A spiked weight dangles between CowGirl's gams to keep her spread while she prances about. She in perched on a platform; legs crossed and bound to it. PD prepares to apply a cream of capsaicin to her nipples and then to the nether. Now her luscious composer is finally shattered. She grimaces and writhes as PD ups the stimulus with a water spray. and blowing through a tube..

Duration: 51:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler) - Live Domination With Bondage & Whipping

Hardcore Bondage And Torment

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Hazel Paige begins in a brutal kneeling position with her feet pulled up high, leaving her no choice but to balance on her knees for the duration of the scene. The Pope begins his meticulous deed of tormenting her with clothes pins on her tits. Then the pins get added to all of the sensitive areas he can get to, before giving her her first of many orgasms of the day. Hazel prepares for them to be hit off of her flesh, but quickly realizes that this is more than she can bare, but more orgasms convince her that they can come off however The Pope sees fit.

Duration: 54:37
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2426kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Hardcore Bondage And Torment

Tough Titty

Cast: Adrianna Nicole
Genres: Pain ,Flogging ,Couple ,Bondage ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,shaved ,Domination ,Handler

We take the lovely Adrianna Nicole and bend her at the waist in a standing position, lifting her arms up and behind in a variation on a strappado. We fill her hot cunt with Alpha, our fucking machine, leaving her smooth round ass exposed. Our flogging and spanking quickly turn Adrianna's ass a rosy pink.
In the front, we pay special attention to Adrianna's full, all natural tits with a custom Device Bondage set-up. We clamp her nipples and hang a heavy metal pipe off them, which tugs painfully at her sweet nips throughout the scene. The weight of the pipe pulls the clamps off a couple of times, but being the attentive hosts we are, we make sure to replace the clamps each time.

Duration: 16:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 375.8 MB

Download Tough Titty
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05532 секунды с 9 запросами