View Single Post
Old 09-05-2024, 12:19 AM   #21591
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Summer Hogtied and Left Outside With the Bugs in the Heat...

Summer Hogtied and Left Outside With the Bugs in the Heat - Part 2

This clips starts where Part 1 ended... I pick Summer up and plant her face down on an old rickety picnic table. She grimaces as I position her. The wire twisted around her chest doesn't give at all and this makes it hard for her to breathe. I hogtie her nice and tight before I stuff and tape a large sponge in her mouth. Her hair is tied back and then her nipples are clamped. Her nipples must be extra sensitive today judging by the way she screams and hollers through her gag. Oh well, I tie rope to them and pull them towards the front of the table and tie them off. Summer definitely won't be going anywhere soon. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor, while Summer struggles... well she doesn't really struggle... it's more like twitching, lol. I do enjoy watching the clamps tug on her tender nipples as she twitches. She really starts yelping when I give her bound and clamped tits a few swats with a thin wooden shoe horn! The clip ends shortly after. I added some behind the scenes footage of her gag coming out and of Summer being untied.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Summer Hogtied and Left Outside With the Bugs in the Heat - Part 2

Sisal Predicament

slave abigail draws you in completely with her suffering. She shifts the seemingly increasing weight of her svelte body back and forth with moans of muscular fatigue. To relieve the burden of her weight from her legs would mean that she would transfer the weight of the burden to her head and neck that is securely fastened in the wooden stocks.
Master James gives you a complete view of how he put His slave into this predicament, pulling you into the scene as if you were right there. It's all about endurance and fearful anticipation as the flame dances closer and closer to the sisal twine that weaves through a maze of pulleys ending at the clothespins attached to abigail's nipples and labia.
She is running out of time. Master James puts slave abigail in yet another predicament with fire and sisal string attached to clothes pins on her nipples and pussy. A terror, a long anticipation for the excitement of the possibility that her lady parts maybe pulled off. - She is running out of time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sisal Predicament

Ashley Lane: Pain Slut Brutally Tormented in Device Bondage

Cast: Ashley Lane ,The Pope
Genres: Leather ,Metal Bondage ,Pain ,bottom ,Domination ,Handler ,Blonde ,Fingering ,shaved ,slim
Video language: English

Ashley Lane is no stranger to BDSM, or to The Pope. They have a long history of working together, so he knows how to get in her head. Ashley is locked into the first position on her knees, with every part of her body restrained with cold steel. She's exposed and vulnerable, and she knows that The Pope is going to exploit her circumstances to his advantage, but she doesn't know exactly how. Her flesh is warmed up with a heavy leather flogger that turns it a bright shade of red. He kneels down to let her know that it is only going to get worse from this point forward, and this is the first time we see Ashley quiver from fear. Fluffy the dragon tail makes a rare appearance and is used to mark her skin with . This is an implement used only when the model can be marked, because of its menacing touch. To up the intensity, The Pope breaks out a knotted leather tail flogger that pushes Ashley to the edge, but he knows what he's doing, and he dances that fine line between conquering her and breaking her. At this point, even the vibe is tormenting her, and he uses it to push her even further, before bringing Fluffy back to hammer home his sadistic intent. Scene two begins in the same fashion, with brutal attacks on her flesh, and The Pope doing everything in his power to mind fuck her. The dungeon fills with her screams of agony, and we wouldn't have it any other way. If we were to describe everything that he does to her it would take too long. Just know that Ashley is put through the closest thing to "hell on earth" that she has ever felt. Her mind and body are brutalized in the most extreme shoot to date with The Pope. Prepare yourself, as this is not for the faint at heart; this is one of the most extreme shoots in the history of Device Bondage.

Duration: 48:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Ashley Lane: Pain Slut Brutally Tormented in Device Bondage

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave - Scarlett Mae

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave says little more than "Don't get into trucks with strange men!". For those poor souls like Scarlett Mae who don't listen it should really be noted that you were warned. For Scarlett the consequences are painful.
Scarlett finds herself chained in the back of his truck being driven around some back road. It all goes down hill from there. Once he gets her back to his land she's got nowhere to run. She's chained to a tree, strung up by her neck, and left to wallow.
The loss of freedom is hard enough to bare, but the manner in which she is treated leaves a lot to be desired. Each position brings a new torment. Whips, invasion of her cunt and anus, gags, being fondled, and being sprayed with a hose. She should have listened!

Duration: 32:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave - Scarlett Mae

Stella Cox - perfect prisoner

Everything about Stella Cox is just perfect. Huge natural boobs that can be tied, elbows are super flexible, and she can take a large ballgag. We just want to keep her forever! Good thing we have a prison cell, where we can keep the tightly bound Stella and look at her whenever we want. By the sound of her moaning, she really needs to go somewhere, but we won't let her go for a while! It's the famous Stella Cox tied up super tied in elbow bondage and breast bondage! Would you ever let her go?

Duration: 4:19
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11688kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 375.0 MB

Download Stella Cox - perfect prisoner
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06185 секунды с 9 запросами