View Single Post
Old 09-04-2024, 11:25 PM   #21590
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sage vs. Her Sore Nipples

Sage vs. Her Sore Nipples

Often the best predicaments are those where their deviousness is not apparent. When Sage's nipple piercings were tied to her thumbs, she was puzzled. While effective, it was certainly manageable. A magicwand is suspended in front of her, but without help, it won't offer much enjoyment. She was pulling her nipples to reach the wand and keep it working in the right place; her situation started to become apparent. To maintain the pressure required a constant pull on her now sore nipples. Adding to her frustration, her arms were beginning to tire but relaxing would only make matters worse. Torn between pleasure and pain, Sage opts for both. With loud moans through her gag, it's apparent she made the right choice.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 235.5 MB

Download Sage vs. Her Sore Nipples

Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose

Sexy sheer nylons never fail to excite when Sydney Hale struts her sexy ass around in them; her fella ties her in a head back, harness gagged hogtie to watch that pantyhose ass wiggle!
I don't know why but walking around in pantyhose makes me super classy and sexy. So I decided to put some nude panty hose and high heels on and strut my way around the house. This inspired my guy and you know what happens next. I got tangled up in some rope and wasn't very happy. He tied my arms behind my back and creating a chest harness to squish my boobs and secure my upper arms to my body. He rough handled me to the floor and tied a tight crotch rope to me. Gagging me with the harness ball gag, he needed the ring at the top of the gag to pull my head back into a strict arched hogtie. He tied my ankles together and then pulled my head back to my wrists so that everything was tied in one spot. I for sure wasn't going to getting out of this one.

Duration: 4:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 174.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose

Puzzle Perfect - Face fucking, Ass Hook Tugging, Hard Flogging Mayhem

Cast: Dia Zerva ,Ariel X
Genres: Fingering ,Gag ,Dildo ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Ass Hook ,Flogging ,slim ,natural boobs ,Submission
Video language: English

This is part 3 of 3 from the August live show.
Ariel X and Dia are fixed into one another. Ariel's toned body is splayed out, legs frog tied open, arms bound down, and her mouth gag tied off to an ass hook. Dia's ass is kept up by the ass hook, her body locked into with a dildo gag planted in Ariel's pussy.
Any time Ariel relaxes or jerks her head, Dia instantly feels the oversized ass hook yank on her asshole. These two toned and fit bondage girls take the heaviest floggings and keep maintaining composure.

Duration: 29:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Puzzle Perfect - Face fucking, Ass Hook Tugging, Hard Flogging Mayhem

The Gallery

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys

Bella Rossi visits the farm and is instructed in electrical torments. Her subject is crammed into a small hanging cage and readied with the head yoked between the cage bars, the jaw stretched wide to avoid touching a large wired dildo locked in her mouth, at the other end an electric butt rod is buried deep in her asshole to complete the circuit. Thus, we delight watching Bella, a blossoming sadist, terrorize the caged cunt.

Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Gallery

Introduction to Electrosex

Cast: Hydii May ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Femdom ,Violet Wand ,Feet ,natural boobs ,LezDom ,Pain ,Electro Clamp ,Dominatrix ,bottom ,Blonde

Episode 1: With Hydii I want to give her a good introduction to all of the implements at Electrosluts. Her continuation starts with, the Violent Wand, the Zapper and the Acrylic Plug.
I run the Violet Wand over her ass, giving her a taste of what's to come - and though she might think she's ready, I doubt she comprehends the pleasure and pain she's about to experience with the other new toys!
The Violet Wand wanders over her nipples and then shocks her a few times on the clit before I giver her a kiss on the lips and lock her to the ground.
I place Hydii on her back with legs and arms spread, and restrain her for the first time with cold metal. Though she giggles though the process, it's obvious that she's nervous and hesitant about it.
The restraints give me easy access to her tender pussy. I let the Violet Wand run where it may on her body and shock her with the Zapper until both are on the soles of her feet.
Hydii ends the scene by cumming hard with the application of the Acrylic Plus in her pussy and the Hitachi Magic Wand on her clit.

Duration: 27:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4750kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 994.9 MB

Download Introduction to Electrosex
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04675 секунды с 9 запросами