View Single Post
Old 09-04-2024, 06:47 PM   #21589
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Stella Cox - flexible arms

Stella Cox - flexible arms

One of the cutest submissives in the world returns: Stella Cox! Young, big natural boobs, submissive and very much into bondage. She loves being tied. And she is very flexible! Her reverse prayer skills are great, and she can definitely touch the back of her head in this position. It is a pleasure to tie her up! We would love to keep her forever, and do bondage with her every day, but as you may know she is quite busy with other things on the internet.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14564kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 441.9 MB

Download Stella Cox - flexible arms

Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... The rope stretching Rachel is loosened so she can be turned toward the fence. It is then tightened back up. The bar of soap is removed from her mouth and used to lather up her backside. Once again she is gagged with the soap as her backside is scrubbed with the brush. The Vigilante also smacks her ass a few times with the backside of the brush as a reminder of who's in charge. Poor Rachel is affected by the swats so much that she actually lifts both legs off the ground. Her backside is rinsed off with the hose. She is turned around and rinsed with the hose once again. Rachel is shivering and whimpering the entire time gagged with a bar of soap. With snot running down her nose and onto her gag, I untie her wrists and have her sit in a chair. I soon give her a hand towel so she can dry herself off while I untie her ankles. I order her to stand so she can finish drying herself. I use a leather strap and bind her wrists behind her back.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 613.7 MB

Download Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3

All Anal Slave Girls Training the Gape!

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Mr. Pete, Phoenix Marie, Ella Nova
Genres: gape, slave, master, straight, female slave, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex
Video language: English

The asshole of a House Slave should gape on demand, and Ella Nova´s tight little ass needs training. Our slaves deserve the best training so we arranged for Miss Phoenix Marie to come show Ella how it is done.

Duration: 53:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download All Anal Slave Girls Training the Gape!

Horny slut Lady Kat made to fend off her orgasms, and love it!

Cast: Lady Kat
Genres: BDSM ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Leather ,Handler ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Pierced Nipples
Video language: English

This fucking slut just won't leave me alone. She was thrown at me at Leather Retreat and I had to do a Casting Couch with her. She would not stop cumming! Then you members asked for me to bring her back & this went right to her head. She WOULD NOT LEAVE ME ALONE! so I brought her back against my better judgment but decided that I would tease the shit out of her & make her miserable by not letting her cum when she wanted to. This did not work & she wanted to continue none the less.
Watch as I bring her to the brink over & over again without release & make the sweat pour down her body as she fights to keep her orgasms at bay. She may be a slut but at least she is a slut who follows orders well. To a point. ;-)

Duration: 1:02:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Horny slut Lady Kat made to fend off her orgasms, and love it!

The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... The drool start streaming almost immediately as the Vigilante adds one more rope. He the rolls over an old dirty mattress. He uses the rope as a handle and lifts Sass out of her chair. He lifts her and places her on the bed. He binds her ankles to the post. He ties another rope to her upper body ropes, and ties it off above her feet to the post. He uses more tape to secure her head. He leaves for a while. Sass wonders if he's done. Her bondage couldn't possibly get any tighter... could it? The Vigilante says it can. He clamps her nipples with cloves and then ties them down to the floor. He gives her feet a few whacks with a thin wooden paddle before leaving Sass to endure her predicament. The Vigilante has a few other appointments to keep. He knows that Sass will not be visiting his neighborhood again!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Part 3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04758 секунды с 9 запросами