View Single Post
Old 09-04-2024, 06:18 PM   #21587
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Rosie Hogtied - Part 1

Rosie Hogtied - Part 1

Rosie's attitude is much better, but she still requires training. I lead her in by her hair with her wrists already bound, and immediately start to roughly grope and manhandle her. Soon, I strap in a very big, black, ballgag before I turn her around and start spanking her ass. It does not take long before she can't handle the gag any longer, so will for sure be doing a gag session before long. I see a roll of vetwrap laying around. so I use it to cleave gag her. I continue smacking her ass and roughly groping her tits and in between, I clover clamp her nipples. Her panties are cut off and she is crotch roped. I also tie the clamps overhead, before I start binding her legs. The tears start streaming as I continue binding her legs. When I have her thighs thoroughly bound, I notice one clamp has come loose, so I immediately remedy that. I order her to turn in a tight circle. Rosie says she can't... I gently guide her and she her that she indeed can. She cries, whimpers and whines as she manages 1 full revolution. I remove the clamps, but Rosie still has not learned any manners, and she is reminded. I seat her and walk away. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

Download Rosie Hogtied - Part 1

Sexy, fit bondage slaves interlocked, machine fucked and pussy

Cast: Dia Zerva ,Ariel X
Genres: Brunette ,Humiliation ,Discipline ,shaved ,Bondage ,slim ,Cattle Prod ,natural boobs ,Metal Bondage ,Ball Gag
Video language: English

Dia Zerva and Ariel X are belted tight for the traditional warm up. Winner is rewarded with an orgasm while the loser takes their punishment with the cattle prod.
With little breath to recover, Ariel is mounted onto our fuck box, face down, neck locked into place. Her ass is up and her wrists and ankles fastened to the box. Dia is brought in face first and planted right into Ariel's pussy. She is locked into place while Alpha is shoved in her pussy to distract her. How much discipline does Dia have to keep her tongue at work on Ariel's ass and pussy?

Duration: 27:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sexy, fit bondage slaves interlocked, machine fucked and pussy

Sandra Silvers Lisa Harlotte

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the 10th Annual Miss Taken executive companion showcase presents the pre-auction presentation and demonstration MILF edition! Now, if you are receiving this encrypted video, you are one of our finest connoisseurs. So, let's show what we have for you to peruse tonight.

Duration: 25:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4192kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 857.9 MB

Download Sandra Silvers Lisa Harlotte

Catgirl Gundula

Studio: SM-Circus

Only a short movie of our nice Catgirl Gundula playing with a mouse.

Duration: 8:54
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 104.0 MB

Download Catgirl Gundula

Double Blind Study, Part 3

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

Our subjects wanted to test their endurance. We place them in the tiniest of cages. Unable to move an inch. Legs cramped up. How long will they last? What will break first, their mind or their body?Next, a study of pain and remorse. The members want Dixon to feel sorry for abandoning Elise at the beginning of the study. What measures can Jack Hammer and Cyd Black take to get someone to feel and express true remorse?Lastly, service. How well can these bitches pleasure a man? Luckily we've got Jack here with his 10 inch cock. He trains these girls on how to take a huge dick deep down the throat with some real improvement. Then Elise receives 'the ass fucking of her life'.The results of this study are varied and inconclusive.it appears that we'll have to repeat the experiment.

Duration: 2:01:04
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1821kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Double Blind Study, Part 3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02997 секунды с 9 запросами