View Single Post
Old 09-04-2024, 06:12 AM   #21577
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Diagnosis: Sinn Sage Treats Kacie Castle For Her Kinky Ob...

Diagnosis: Sinn Sage Treats Kacie Castle For Her Kinky Obsessions!

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Sinn Sage, Kacie Castle
Genres: Anal, Ball Gag, BDSM, Big Ass, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Doctor, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Flogging, Gag, Humiliation, Kinky, Lesbian, LezDom, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps, Pussy Eating, harness, Role Play, Ro
Video language: English

Poor Kacie Castle can't stop obsessing about sex and bondage with other women. She's so consumed, she can't even concentrate when speaking with her therapist Sinn Sage. Sinn takes advantage of this, and puts Kacie over her knee and spanks her. She informs Kacie that she will learn how to take a pounding today, since it's clearly the only way to cure her. Sinn spanks Kacie's ass red, pinches her nipples and slaps her breasts. But soon Kacie's puffy, wet pussy is also begging for attention. Kacie is stripped naked, handcuffed, and her dirty underwear is stuffed into her mouth. Sinn applies clamps to Kacie's tender nipples. Sage pulls out her flogger and uses it on Kacie's pussy and nipples. Hard blows that sting and gets Kacie wet. Sinn is so mean to Kacie's beautiful little titties, slapping, sucking, and biting them. Next Kacie has to lick and kiss Sinn's shoes. Sinn flogs Kacie's ass and tells her that Kacie's happy place is when someone tells her what to do and fucks her. Kacie finds herself upside down on the patient's couch, bound with rope, clamps held painfully tight across her torso. Sinn sets her big fat ass on Kacie's face, then teases Kacie by holding her pussy inches from Kacie's face. After some pussy slapping, Sinn sits on Kacie's face. Now it's Kacie's turn, and she is eagerly dutifully rewarded by tongue fucking her asshole. Unable to wait any longer, Sinn grabs her vibrator and straddles Kacie's face to cum hard. Squirting and soaking Kacie's face. She makes Kacie understand that her place in life is to simply be a dirty cum rag. Kacie is suspended in tight rope harness, ball gag to keep her quiet, her holes exposed to Sinn's sadistic whims. With Sinn behind her, Kacie has no idea what will happen until she feels Sinn's large strap-on dildo enter her pussy. Fucked hard and relentlessly. This is the therapy she needed. Kacie is put on the ground to get ass fucked. Ass up in the air, vulnerable to Sinn's predations. Sinn pounds Kacie's ass, opening her asshole and driving the strap-on dildo deep into Kacie, who has her face pressed into the office carpet. The ball gag makes it difficult for Kacie to moan with pleasure. She will have plenty to fantasize about later when her doctor's visit ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Diagnosis: Sinn Sage Treats Kacie Castle For Her Kinky Obsessions!

Peppers Game - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove the rope tied around Pepper's neck and tie it into her long luscious hair instead. Pepper looks nervous and excited at the same time as her hair is pulled tight and I grope her tits. It's time for a new gag and Pepper gets a tight Ace bandage cleave gag. Black tape is tightly wrapped over the top. More tape is wrapped around her forehead and then down under her chin. Pepper is too sweaty though and the tape slips from under her chin. I cut that part off and start on her breast bondage asPepper endures her cruel gag. In reality Pepper loves being gagged, but I get the feeling she isn't to fond of this one. I know she's in agony as I tie her right tit, so after it's tied nice and tight, I remove her gag. She thanks me and then I bind her left tit in the same manner. Pepper has huge perfect, firm tits as it is, but they're even better when tied. I spend a little time slapping her bound purple orbs. I then stuff a huge sponge in her mouth and tape it in. She almost immediately starts gagging on it, so I remove it as well. I finally settle on a big wad of gauze and then tape it in with clear tape. I then add more rope. Soon her elbows are crushed together and then her wrists are pulled up and tied off at the base of her neck, effectively chicken winging her. I put her on the floor, and am soon adding even more rope... prepping her for a what's to come next. Soon I have her arched into an extremely tight hogtie. Her hair is even tied to her ankles. Pepper is now completely helpless and her struggles are indeed futile. I'm walking around getting a few things done as pepper lies helplessly on my shop floor. I do enjoy seeing her this way. I eventually want a new view though, so I roll her onto her side. Pepper does make a nice decoration as I go about my business. Pepper is bound so tightly that there's really no struggling... She whimpers, moans, and twitches, but that's about all she can muster. I finally decide that it's time for her to be released, so I release her from her hogtie and remove her breast bondage. I grope her tits a little as I don't get a Thank You. In her defense, she seems to be a little zoned out. Her gag is removed and I decide that she can stay in her current bondage a while longer. Pepper is grinning and is glassy eyed as I run my hands up and down her still bound body. I walk away once again. I think Pepper got what she wanted... Her game worked.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Peppers Game - Part 2

Submissed - Melany Tight - Struggling Hot Melany

Studio: Submissed
Genres: Bdsm

From subtle and quiet teasing to screaming orgasms, a fine show it was.

Duration: 21:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Submissed - Melany Tight - Struggling Hot Melany

Mega Pain Slut Danni Rivers Submits to Brutal Torment in Bondage

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Danni Rivers, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Flogging, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage
Video language: English

Danni Rivers is super cute and seems to like bondage. She has shot for Fucking Machines a few times, so The Pope decides to take it to the next level. The day starts like any other, but once the pain starts, something happens. Something that no one, not even The Pope was expecting. This slut begins to fucking purr once he begins the torment. This isn't entirely unheard of, especially with the use of a flogger, so he continues the torment. She is only getting it on her bottom half because she is restrained in a straitjacket. After a good flogging on her ass and pussy, we see what kind of pain slut she really is. The magic wand comes out and this slut can't stop herself from having multiple orgasms. The next scene begins with Danni in a doggy position and The Pope enters with a mission. Was this a fluke, or is she a closet pain slut and doesn't even know it about herself? He's going to find out right now! His hands pound her body and then rip at her flesh, and all she does is smile and crave more. The cane is introduced first and she takes it like a champ. The feet and ass stripes appear right before our eyes, and she is still purring. Next there is the nasty knitting needle, and again she takes it all in stride. The electricity starts next, and this is the moment The Pope realizes he has a true pain slut on his hands. The only thing he can do now is enjoy the fact that he can have all the fun he wants with Danni and she will take every damn bit of it. The last scene has Danni on her back with her legs spread and exposed. Nipple clamps are put on her and then pulled, then we move into some extreme breath play with imposed orgasms. Her eyes roll back in her head, but he continues to make her cum until he has had his fill. What a slut! What a day!

Duration: 43:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mega Pain Slut Danni Rivers Submits to Brutal Torment in Bondage

Punk - Inez

Inez is a punk rocker with the attitude, piercings, hair and tattoos to match. We put her through her paces to see if she was as tough as she looked. She took it like a champ, having everything from her tits tightly clamped to being spun around like a top on a dildo while suspended in the air. Her tattoo says "Hate Me" but you're going to love watching this little badass get tied up and worked over!

Format: real
Duration: 44:25
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 145.2 MB

Download Punk - Inez
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05305 секунды с 9 запросами