Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Loss of Control

Loss of Control

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Xander Corvus, Simone Sonay, Dakota James
Genres: bdsm, straight, female slave, master, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex
Video language: English

When uptight business woman Dakota James is referred to the Upper Floor by her sex therapist, she is taken into a world of BDSM and Sex that trades her control issues for submissive satisfaction.

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Loss of Control

The Applicant

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Karlo Karrera, Yhivi, Holly Heart
Genres: slave, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex

When Yhivi applies to become an Upper Floor Slave, she must first get past the domineering Alpha Slave Holly Heart before she gets to prove her worth to the dick.

Duration: 49:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Applicant

Wicked Grounds

Cast: Sadie West ,Mark Davis
Genres: big dick ,Corporal Punishment ,Brunette ,Female Slave ,fake boobs ,Couple ,Sub ,foreskin ,Submission ,BDSM

San Francisco is a great location for Public Disgrace because we have places like kinky coffee shops that will not only let us do whatever we want, but will join in on the fun! Wicked Grounds is one such place, and they were more than happy to have the PD crew in there for the day. Our girl, Sadie West, was pretty new to bondage and BDSM, but lucky for her she was the only one new to BDSM in the coffee shop that day. We even found another kinky couple that were very excited to play. The girl sucked Mark's cock and licked Sadie's ass, and her man got a blowjob from our tied up little slut. Sadie was a good sport, and I think she may even want to come back for more!

Duration: 57:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Wicked Grounds

The Training of Sabrina Fox, Day One

Cast: Sabrina Fox ,Lobo
Genres: shaved ,Discipline ,Big Tits ,Pierced Nipples ,Latinx ,Corporal Punishment ,Suspension ,Bondage ,Role Play ,Humiliation

'I need to work on self control, self worth, humility, making clear concise statements.'Claims to be stubborn, strong willed.Craves structure.

Duration: 1:23:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Training of Sabrina Fox, Day One

Skin Diamond-Day 4 Intense Predicament Bondage & Non-Stop Orgasms

Cast: Skin Diamond
Genres: Black ,Role Play ,Cattle Prod ,Humiliation ,master ,Bondage ,Anal ,natural boobs ,BDSM ,Gimp

After many attempts at getting the slave's ransom with no success, I push ash harder than she's ever been pushed. Her body will be tested with the most extreme predicament to show her that her body without training is her own worst enemy. Her foot is tied to her her hair while balancing on her other foot. This is very grueling on her entire body and it doesn't take long for the fatigue to take hold.
She is then bound to a box and spread for full access to her tight pussy. Her pussy is clamped and spread wide and then her tongue is clamped and tied off as well. I rip one orgasm after another out of this overstimulated whore.
To end the day, ash is tied atop the Sybian and made to cum over and over until she no longer knows where she is, much less who she is. This is the moment when I move in with the cattle prod and bring her back to reality.

Duration: 42:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Skin Diamond-Day 4 Intense Predicament Bondage & Non-Stop Orgasms
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04601 секунды с 9 запросами