Old 09-03-2024, 03:03 PM   #21554
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Farm

Farm

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Video language: English

In the debut of the Insex Farm, sassy sub 49 is relocated to the country for a sample of the simple life. In the morning, she takes a ride into town, keeping him company while he runs his errands. Seated in a cage in the back of his truck, her eyes dart nervously; she is pondering her fate. Back on the farm, she is again delivered to the barn. Hoisted high in the air, she waits, surrounded by the darkness. Awakened early, she is lead outside, chained and restrained with ankle and wrist manacles. Her first chore of the day is to dig a hole in the hard, rocky earth. The cuffs dig into her bones as she thrusts the shovel into the ground. Exhausted, she squats down, using bare hands to toss away rocks and dirt. Done with her task, she is placed back in the cage to be buried in the grave she dug for herself. Covered in dirt up to her neck, she attempts to ward off the bugs that have gathered. PD pisses all over her face and hair, places a rock in her open mouth, then covers her head with a metal pail. Manhandled and dragged into the barn, her lithe, limber body is tossed onto the floor. PD hogties her tightly then pulls down her skirt and tank top, leaving her skin bare as she writhes against the itchy hay. He pulls the tie even tighter, forcing her back into an arch. The rope around her neck is severe, strangling when she moves. Then he covers his helpless captive with piles of hay to keep her warm for the night. In the evening, she is returned to her cage in the barn. Crammed in so tight, she cannot move to relieve the pressure of the metal against her aching legs. She pees through the bars of the cage then endures her torment silently. Lowering the cage onto a wooden block, PD uses a spider gag to hold 49's mouth wide, allowing him easy access to all of her holes. He shoves a dildo into her mouth making her gag; she begs for it to go anywhere else. He fucks her cunt, thrusting it rapidly so the cage rocks and the metal digs sharply into her knees. Then he pushes it into her ass, sliding it in and out slowly, firmly. Finally he uses the vibrator on her throbbing clit; juice drips from her pussy as he rewards her for a hard day's work.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Farm

Hot blonde girl gets disgraced at house party

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Kink

Laela Pryce is a hot new blonde bitch that gets tied up, humiliated, and fucked at a house party to entertain the guests!

Duration: 54:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hot blonde girl gets disgraced at house party

Freshie's Test - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Freshie is gagged with a big foam football, before clamps are applied to her nipples. I step away and watch her for a short while before I return with this twine, which I use to tie the clamps off to the table legs. Freshie does not seem to mind at all... in fact, judging by her moans, I'd say she is enjoying her ordeal. I tighten up her hair ties before wrapping her gag with vetwrap. I make her bondage a bit more stringent, by tying her thighs to the back legs of the table. I then make her gag a little more sound proof and tighter with the help of some electrical tape. Her shoes are removed, before I tie her big toes. Next, I tape her hands up to make escape virtually impossible, but Freshie is still enjoying herself, so I don't think I need to worry about that. I let her endure her bondage for a short while, but I do end up making her toe bondage a bit tighter. Eventually, Freshie has had enough and I release her from her bondage and gag.

Duration: 25:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 562.5 MB

Download Freshie's Test - Part 2

Evil & Hot Halloween Orgy

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Aiden Starr, Amara Romani, John Strong, Sadie Santana, Ramon Nomar, Kasey Warner, Ember Stone
Genres: bondage, crop, fisting, pain, suspension, The Pope, slave, bdsm, orgy, Anal Fisting, master, straight, female slave, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex

The witching hours of our annual Halloween BDSM ball were chocked full of beautiful local BDSM players riding the fucking machine, taking floggings from their Master´s and fucking on all the furniture. Meanwhile our nympho house slave Amara has her hungry little pussy clamped wide open to the floor as her senior slave Ember strains in tight bondage and begs loudly for hard cock. The sadistic Governess torments poor Amara´s exposed clit with a crop until she is desperately begging to learn the house rules so that she may cum from the pain Aiden Starr delivers. Anal slave babe Sadie Santana endures one of the hardest sex suspensions we have seen to date by our visiting Master, The Pope. She has her gorgeous holes stuffed with hard dick while her senior slave keeps her on task with titty torment and lots of pussy licking. The night culminates in all the horny locals gathering in one room to see our bartender Pink made to cum against her will with sweet little slave girls lapping at her nipples, the depraved anal slut slaves riding and waiting their turn to orgasm. From there the anal fisting of Amara and all slaves on the floor begging for cum for their Governess is an image that will haunt our fantasies for a long time.

Duration: 52:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Evil & Hot Halloween Orgy

Welcome back Alexa Von Tess. Seriously, how cute can one girl get?

Cast: Alexa Von Tess ,Sgt. Major

Alexa Von Tess is back and looking cute as ever. This girl loves bondage, she loves tight rope, and she loves being dominated.
We love how Alexa suffers on her tip toes. We love how the crotch rope digs deep into her hot, wet shaved pussy. We love how her eyes roll back in to her head as she cums. We love how she suffers.

Duration: 55:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Welcome back Alexa Von Tess. Seriously, how cute can one girl get?
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04008 секунды с 9 запросами