View Single Post
Old 09-03-2024, 11:52 AM   #21551
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Kel gets fire and ice

Kel gets fire and ice

Kel is a little tired after her ordeals. The crew puts her in a laying down position. This is Real Time Bondage though. She's got to suffer somehow so instead of laying on the floor she has to lay on blocks of ice. Winter is here! As the ice begins to freeze Kel's back OT drips wax on her front keeping her warm.
We can't leave the wax on forever. OT and London bring floggers over and beat Kel till she's mostly clean. Finally Kel gets tied up for some wet and messy fun. The crew has some mud prepared.
With the first throw the mud gets in Kel's eye. Poor kid has to come out of bondage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Kel gets fire and ice

Infernalrestraints - Hysteria - Alisha Adams

There are a few fears that people have that can really be described as instinctual or primal. We fear the dark, because it is where predators come from and we fear enclosed spaces because it leaves us no way to escape. Alisha Adams is going to experience those fears firsthand.
The monster stalking her nightmares today is PD himself. The box he keeps her in has a couple of conveniently placed holes. They won't let in much light but they are perfect for giving Alisha a cock to suck. She has no place to run to in there and while it is claustrophobic at least it is relatively safe.
Outside of the box her face is covered in a hood. She has no clue what direction the next assault will come from or when. She learns to long for his touch, since when his hands are on her it is the only time she can be sure he is not winding up for another blow.
Her restraints may change from cold iron to a warm straightjacket but Alisha is no less confined later on. In fact, while her arms are so well restricted the rest of her is even easier to access for torment. It gives PD the ability to train her clit so she will only cum when she is commanded to do so.

Duration: 47:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 536.9 MB

Download Infernalrestraints - Hysteria - Alisha Adams

rose

Cast: rose
Genres: Brunette ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Suspension ,Fingering ,Submission ,Shackle
Video language: English

Rose lives locally and called out of the blue. She became the guinea pig for some shackles I had been working on made out of strip metal and pipes.

Duration: 21:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 250.1 MB

Download rose

Cabo, the Return. Part 5

Cast: Jenni Lee ,Dee Williams ,Princess Donna Dolore ,Jenya ,Sgt. Major
Genres: BDSM ,Curvy ,Breast Bondage ,natural boobs ,Brunette ,Handler ,Outdoors ,Submission ,Bondage ,Humiliation
Video language: English

The highly acclaimed Web series is back! CABO the return, Part 5. Cabo part 5 picks up where part 3 left off, the villa.The days drag on and the roommates are still bound, helpless, and used as playthings by the hired fantasy firm. Never giving them a break, Matt goes from one to the other, tormenting them and orgasms from them. Some girls are made to fuck and pleasure their closest friends, helpless to do anything about it. It was a fantasy they bought and paid for, however they did not realize how real it would be. Jenya is brought back to the villa broken with most of her spirit gone. Soon all the girls are together again but only for a short time as Sgt. Major takes Darling for her special attitude adjustment..

Duration: 29:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 341.5 MB

Download Cabo, the Return. Part 5

First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch

I've known Olivia for years. Her life changed and she was ready to shoot! She had worked for gotcuffs twice before and her acting skills were incredible but everything changed with the rope bondage and it was hard to get a read on her and so I was also off. At the beginning I tell her I usually do a getting to know you clip with no storyline but since her acting was so good and we knew each other lets just get right into a little scenario.That was my mistake, lol.
So a few seconds at the beginning explaining that to her and then I bring her in tied at the wrists and we begin with a storyline that she is a snitch so I'm going to punish her but everything is off and she is totally surprised at what it feels like to be tied up, but to me not only is it sloppy bondage but it is very loose.she is very surprised that this is loose despite having seen many photos of what I do. I cut out all of the stops so it is a an actual clip and I put the behind the scenes stuff at the back end. Enjoy the awkwardness, or not.
Not sure if she will come back for more, it has been a few months and I haven't heard anything. I don't think that is a good sign, lol. I sure wanted to tie that hair to her toes next time around.

Duration: 28:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5074kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02871 секунды с 9 запросами