View Single Post
Old 09-03-2024, 09:10 AM   #21549
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Revenge of the Gimp - Payback's a Bitch!

Revenge of the Gimp - Payback's a Bitch!

Cast: Dee Williams ,Bill Bailey
Genres: Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Latex ,Humiliation ,Blonde ,blond ,slim ,top ,Gimp ,Big Tits
Video language: English

Sick of his bitchy new Domme's insults and attitude, this gimp gets loose and teaches her a lesson she'll never forget about what true submission really means. Bill takes Darling down and puts her through her paces with a brutal throat fucking, bone-wrenching bondage, and even figging (with ginger burning up her ass) while she's made to crawl to him over a painful path of rice and beg to be fucked. She has much more to prove to him in sexual service if she wants to earn her orgasm.and his cum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4911kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Revenge of the Gimp - Payback's a Bitch!

The New Bitch

Cast: Cadence Lux ,The Pope
Genres: Pain Slut ,The Pope ,toned ,Squirting ,Facefucking ,shaved ,Fingering ,Bondage ,switch ,Handler
Video language: English

Cadence is a cute little thing that is her to prove how much of a pain pig she really is. She wants to be put through the paces and abused by The Pope. Her body is restrained in new and classic devices. Her flesh is subjected to grueling torment. Her holes are fucked which makes her pussy squirt everywhere. She loves her throat fucked so we make sure we annihilate that hole too.

Duration: 48:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4905kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The New Bitch

Frogtied Suspension

I haven't been doing suspensions long, but I absolutely love them! For me, suspension is the best type of bondage to help you clear your head and focus on the task at hand. And, I'll try a new suspension just about any day you ask me.
So, this was a usual Friday afternoon. I put on a rock and roll t-shirt and purple leggings that were sent to me by a fan. My feet are bare. Johnny takes his time carefully tying me in a chest harness and hip harness with hemp rope to support my weight in the suspension. He then ties my legs into a nifty frogtie. Finally, he attaches me to the suspension ring and uses the electric hoist to make me glide up in the air. After a while of spinning and struggling in mid air, Johnny decides to pull out a few toys. He whops me with the flogger before swatting me with the cane. This is something we don't do often for video, but tied and swinging from the ceiling kind of made me a bit more helpless I guess.

Duration: 6:48
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 112.5 MB

Download Frogtied Suspension

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave says little more than "Don't get into trucks with strange men!". For those poor souls like Scarlett Mae who don't listen it should really be noted that you were warned. For Scarlett the consequences are painful.
Scarlett finds herself chained in the back of his truck being driven around some back road. It all goes down hill from there. Once he gets her back to his land she's got nowhere to run. She's chained to a tree, strung up by her neck, and left to wallow.
The loss of freedom is hard enough to bare, but the manner in which she is treated leaves a lot to be desired. Each position brings a new torment. Whips, invasion of her cunt and anus, gags, being fondled, and being sprayed with a hose. She should have listened!

Duration: 32:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave

Hysteria (Alisha Adams)

There are a few fears that people have that can really be described as instinctual or primal. We fear the dark, because it is where predators come from and we fear enclosed spaces because it leaves us no way to escape. Alisha Adams is going to experience those fears firsthand. The monster stalking her nightmares today is PD himself. The box he keeps her in has a couple of conveniently placed holes. They wont let in much light but they are perfect for giving Alisha a cock to suck. She has no place to run to in there and while it is claustrophobic at least it is relatively safe. Outside of the box her face is covered in a hood. She has no clue what direction the next assault will come from or when. She learns to long for his touch, since when his hands are on her it is the only time she can be sure he is not winding up for another blow. Her restraints may change from cold iron to a warm straightjacket but Alisha is no less confined later on. In fact, while her arms are so well restricted the rest of her is even easier to access for torment. It gives PD the ability to train her clit so she will only cum when she is commanded to do so.

Duration: 47:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 536.9 MB

Download Hysteria (Alisha Adams)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02630 секунды с 9 запросами