Old 09-02-2024, 09:10 PM   #21541
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Smokie Flame

Smokie Flame

Cast: Smokie Flame
Genres: Domination ,BDSM ,Metal Bondage ,switch ,Blonde ,Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Humiliation ,Fingering ,shaved
Video language: English

Smokie Flame's November 2007 Device Bondage shoot.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Smokie Flame

Nymphomaniac Slave Punished with Double Pounding

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Veronica Avluv, Kasey Warner, Marco Banderas
Genres: deprivation, fisting, MILF, squirting, slave, orgy, master, straight, female slave, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, pain, Nympho Maid, nipple clamps

House Maid Warner is sent to turn down the beds and makes a terrible error when she finds the lead nympho slave in a strict rope deprivation punishment. Veronica is practically slavering all over her tightly bound tits. It´s been two weeks since she was last given sex, and she will do anything to get it.Once she manages to make herself enough of an obstacle to cleaning that she must be untied, Veronica jumps the maids nubile young pussy and gets her fill of innocent flesh. Master Banderas comes in to find his deprivation experiment ruined and his slutty MILF subject´s fist deep in the maids trapped pussy.Sexual punishment is due, and both the maid and the nympho slave will be subjected to a thorough and violent fucking. Tits tied tightly, clamps applied painfully, and fists deep in tight asshole and wet cunts squirting, these women get more sex than either of them bargained for, leading to Banderas´ new experiment: Can a nymphomaniac MILF ever get filled with enough cock? Watch to find out.

Duration: 47:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Nymphomaniac Slave Punished with Double Pounding

Sasha Sparks

Cast: Sasha Sparks

What do you get when you tie a girl up and take her out to the freezing cold water of the San Francisco Bay? Answer: A difficult submissive that must brave the elements, tight ropes and tit whipping before being permitted to cum!!! After which we bury her in the sand and threaten to leave her behind! Sasha looks amazing as always as she struggles in her bondage!

Duration: 24:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 284.3 MB

Download Sasha Sparks

Cunty Part 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

We'll get back to Kay Kardia in just a second but we discovered something about London River a while back that we had to share. You see, London hates being tickled. Really that doesn't begin to describe it. She can't stand being tickled. She will do just about anything to avoid it. We didn't believe her at first, but when given the choice between a little bit of laughter or one hell of a brutal caning she jumped at the chance to feel the wood come down on her ass. She changed her mind for just a second, but as soon as Jack Hammer put his fingers on her she started begging for the thin rod again. She'll get to enjoy the Sybian in the background while we turn our attention back to Kay, if she can keep quiet.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cunty Part 2

Freshie's Test - Part 1

I lead Freshie into the room by a handful of her hair. I push her up against a post and order her to spread her legs, before smacking her shiny pantyhose clad ass. I clasp my hand over her mouth as I continue groping and manhandling her. Soon I am tightly strapping a huge red ballgag in her mouth. Rope is tied into her pigtails, before her elbows are tightly tied together. More ropes are wrapped and cinched around Freshies upper body, before I pick her up and place her face down on a table. I smack her ass hard as she moans through her gag. Her gag is removed for now as I rope a spreader bar to her ankles. I tie the spreader bar to the post in front of her and I pull her upper torso to the post behind her. The ropes I tied into her pigtails earlier are now tied to the ends of the spreader bar. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 407.5 MB

Download Freshie's Test - Part 1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03851 секунды с 9 запросами