luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Submissed - Valentina Nappi - Bulbous butt plugged

Submissed - Valentina Nappi - Bulbous butt plugged

Studio: Submissed
Genres: Bdsm

Yoga teacher Terra Nova is chair bound in a lotus position. The Doxy turns her meditation into an orgasmic hot yoga sweat.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9752kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 903.6 MB

Download Submissed - Valentina Nappi - Bulbous butt plugged

Claire Adams

Cast: Claire Adams
Genres: Redhead ,Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Fear Play ,natural boobs ,Nipple Clamps ,drool ,shaved ,Domination ,Dunking
Video language: English

Claire Adams decides to brave the water torment that awaits her! She is singletailed whilst wet and head dunked whilst suspended upside down!

Duration: 14:31
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 168.9 MB

Download Claire Adams

Black Lingerie

I don't know what it is about black lingerie, or little black dresses for that matter. But, they always make for a lot of sexy fun! This evening, I put on this very sensual black bustier that I found on the internet with matching panties, stockings and high heels. Then, I prop myself on the couch and wait for Johnny to discover me in my ensemble. Of course, as soon as he does, he finds a reason to excuse himself and returns a moment later with black leather straps and red ball harness gag. He leaves me right where I am, but secures my arms behind my back and straps my legs together. Finally, he the harness gag over my head. After watching me struggle and mmmphhh for a while, we watch a movie together and then he promises to release me until we get to the bedroom. I have a feeling it will start all over again there.

Duration: 10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 462.6 MB

Download Black Lingerie

Submissed - Jillian Janson - Tamed

Studio: Submissed
Genres: Bdsm

Damn what a body. Making her cum hard after a long slow build up was a real treat!

Duration: 15:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9753kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Submissed - Jillian Janson - Tamed

Britney and Roxy Mendez - tight elbow ties

We don't often get two models who can do elbow ties! But amazingly, stunning UK beauties Britney and Roxy can do this! It's always hard to decide who to tie up first, because she will have to be in this extreme position the longest. These girls are tough, they struggle hard in this frustrating tie. Their hands are free but they can't do anything. Will they help each other to escape? Can they even use their fingers in this tight bondage?

Duration: 3:26
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11706kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 299.1 MB

Download Britney and Roxy Mendez - tight elbow ties
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04466 секунды с 9 запросами