luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Submissed - Whitney Westgate - Puppy's dinner spanking

Submissed - Whitney Westgate - Puppy's dinner spanking

Studio: Submissed
Genres: Bdsm

First The Pope fingers Victoria's pussy and then spanks her thighs. The Pope uses some slack from the rope to choke Victoria, leading to even more orgasms.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9757kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Submissed - Whitney Westgate - Puppy's dinner spanking

TheTrainingOfO - The Training of Jade Indica, Day Two

Studio: TheTrainingOfO

In day two of this slave trainee's four day program of discpipline, she is dragged back to the filthy sub basement of the Armory to complete her task. Two tons of stone and debris are much more difficult to move than for this would be sex slave first estimated.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:06:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 801.1 MB

Download TheTrainingOfO - The Training of Jade Indica, Day Two

Submissed - Barbara - Naked on a trolley

Studio: Submissed

I take my yogi Terra Nova slowly and sensually through her first crotchrope and predicament bondage experience.

Duration: 21:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Submissed - Barbara - Naked on a trolley

Neophobia Episode 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English

The nightmare continues. The monster traps Brooke Johnson in a metal, mummy-like frame that can be rotated upside-down and right-side-up. He torments her with pain and pleasure. A second monster appears with a message for Brooke: "Keep it hard. Don't let it get soft. And when he comes, you spit it into that glass beaker".

Duration: 42:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Neophobia Episode 2

The Anal Training of a Domestic MILF, Final Day

Cast: Simone Sonay ,Mr. Pete
Genres: MILF ,Female Slave ,Slave ,Oral Sex ,Gimp ,Corporal Punishment ,Blonde ,BDSM ,Tattoo ,Handjob
Video language: English

Our sexy MILF slut has been training for three days to be the best domestic slut she can be. She wants to please, she wants to serve and she certainly has a voracious appetite for cock.
I start by having her polish the anal toys while humiliating herself by bouncing her fine fucking pussy on a hard rubber cock. I jam a polished plug up her ass, and order her to give the hard dick the best hand job of her life before taking it down her slutty throat.
We take a tour of the kitchen where the MILF slut is bent over the kitchen table and fucked ala the classic horny housewife fantasy.
When we finally get to the bedroom her asshole is begging to get fucked. But she should be more careful about what she begs for because that cock is more than she bargained for. That dick HURTS her ass, and she has to bite her lip, suck it up, and take it like a good little domestic cock slut. This ass fucking really puts our little tramp to the test. Does she pass?

Duration: 49:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4615kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Anal Training of a Domestic MILF, Final Day
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02759 секунды с 9 запросами