Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Proving Her Worth

Proving Her Worth

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Every once in a while we get a model who talks the talk, and can walk the walk. These moments are sporadic, but when we have one, we take full advantage. Luna Lovely is one of those models, and The Pope finally gets his hands on her for Hogtied. The first position is to get to know her, and have her body readily available for him to test every part of her. The initial touch puts a smile across Luna's face, but when the reality of what is about to happen, and who is dishing out the punishment hits, her entire demeanor changes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 49:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Proving Her Worth

Farm part 3

Release Year: 2021

The farmer in black strikes again and continues with his mission to transform spoiled city girls into wet, wanton bondage sluts. Stolen from their comfortable homes, 49, 412, and 731 are first introduced to PD's barn. While 49 stands with arms held in strappado, 412 wallows in the moldy hay below. 731, dragged out to join the others, is folded into a ball tie and pulled close to watch as 49 is stripped and her bare pussy is beaten.

Duration: 56:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Farm part 3

Sarah vs. The Peeps

Sarah loathes peeps and I have to admit, they are vile little candies. It's not until I have her tied to a chair that I reveal my evil plan. Stuffing both her cheeks with the fluorescent colored peeps, I fill the rest of her mouth with a bright pink ball gag. The white shirt I had her wear starts to become apparent as multi-colored drool makes its way out of her mouth. Once I find out how ticklish she is, the drool really starts to fly!

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2032kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 283.7 MB

Download Sarah vs. The Peeps

Cowgirl Live part 1

Release Year: 2024

We open with cuffs anchoring her ankles and wrists parallel to the legs of a wooden chair. This method does not allow any movement against the sharp edges of the cuffs. Her extremities are held fast. CowGirl is a very hot chick and knows it. She coos with excitement knowing she is on display for the Insex denizens - 300 hundred strong. Let's go after that face - let's pig it with a custom built appliance that wedges her mouth open between her nostrils and the teeth of her lower jaw. She oinks for us. And for any pig the prod is displayed. PD is anxious to try out a special collar. It will stretch her neck and is adjusted very tightly. Asking her to speak demonstrates its effectiveness. All she can do is whisper some faint murmurs. Now rivulets of tears are streaking the makeup. No problem - free her hands and let her have her makeup for a quick prim.

Duration: 51:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cowgirl Live part 1

Submissive Wife: Kinky Anal Couple Explores Limits When No Means Yes

Release Year: 2020
Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Seth Gamble, Penny Pax
Genres: Anal, BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Blowjob, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Couple, Creampie, Crop, Curvy, Domination, Feet, Humiliation, Kinky, muscular, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps, Pain, Redhead

Stunning Penny Pax is getting ready for a work trip. Dressed in heels and stalkings and tight underwear, she is dressing alone in her bedroom. Her sex craved husband comes in to greet her and cannot keep his hands off this beauty. She pushes him and tells him no over and over again. But he is demanding. Luckily for this couple she lets him in on a little kinky secret. No means Yes. Seth Gamble throws her over on the couch, pulls up her dress and slaps her round ass red! He gets out the rope and ties her up. She scream no no no, this isn't what she wanted. Seth pulls out his hard cock and fucks her wet tight pussy right there on the couch. Stripped naked Penny is then tied to the pillar. Nipple clamps on her huge tits. She deep throats her husbands massive cock. But he desires something more. Pain. He brings out the crop and cane. Penny screams in pain and pleasure. She is then tied to teh bed ass up in the air. Seth fucks her tight pussy again before moving on to her hungry asshole. She takes a deep anal pounding while getting flogged. The hitatchi comes out and gets her screaming with orgasm. Flipped over again, her feet are caned and the Wartenberg wheel torments her body before Seth takes a final turn on his submissive wife. She begs for his cum and Seth fills her pussy up with a creampie.

Duration: 49:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Submissive Wife: Kinky Anal Couple Explores Limits When No Means Yes
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10323 секунды с 9 запросами