View Single Post
Old 08-28-2024, 10:15 AM   #21480
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Drowning in Debt: Hot Wife Gets Sexual Punishment for Hus...

Drowning in Debt: Hot Wife Gets Sexual Punishment for Husband's Debt

Release Year: 2020
Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Mia Gold, Karlo Karrera
Genres: Anal, Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, black hair, Blowjob, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Clover Clamps, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Flogging, Gag, Hitachi, Humiliation, mixed, Muscle, muscular, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps, Pain, Petite
Video language: English

Stunning petite wife Mia Gold is enjoying her poolside sun bathing. Little does she know this brunette's privileged wealthy lifestyle is about to get fucked. Her husband owe's a lot of money and it's time to pay up. Muscle stud Karlo Karrera shows up and drags Mia into the house. Throws her on the couch and demands she tell him where her husband is. This innocent wife has no clue what is about to happen to her. As Karlo chokes Mia, he pulls off her clothes and demands sexual payment. His hard huge cock gets rammed down her wet throat for a deep throat cock sucking. He pulls her hair harder as he gags her on his dick. He flips her over and holds her down as she screams. He shoves his hard cock deep in her wet pussy and pounds her for hard fucking. This isn't all about pleasure, there must be sexual pain and punishment. He handcuffs her and brings out the flogger and she screams for corporal punishment. Nipple clamps come out and the clover clamps are applied to her sensitive nipples. She is bound in BDSM rope bondage and her mouth is gagged with a red ball gag. Her screams are muffled as he fucks her deep in her ass. Deep anal pounding gets her squirting all over the place. With her pussy and ass fully pounded he unloads his huge load all over her body. Her husband better pay up soon. Enjoy this original Kink scene from our archives, released for the first time!

Format: mp4
Duration: 49:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Drowning in Debt: Hot Wife Gets Sexual Punishment for Husband's Debt

Rachel Adams - tight hogtie

This is a true story: Rachel Adams actually asked me to tie her in a tight hogtie after seeing a little statue of a hogtie torture method in a museum. Yep. She got all excited and wanted me to tie her just as tight as the statue she had seen. I did my best, and I think we got kind of close. Rachel was very happy in her super tight hogtie! She said next time I should try to make it even tighter! She is just the best!!

Duration: 3:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 430.3 MB

Download Rachel Adams - tight hogtie

Nina and Vendetta

Cast: Nina ,Vendetta
Genres: slim ,Anal ,Brunette ,Blonde ,natural boobs ,shaved ,Tattoo ,muscular ,Redhead ,Machine Dildo

Nina thought Vendetta invited her to the slumber party to watch late-night movies. But Vendetta has something else in mind! She has Nina go down on her while being fucked by the Annihilator. Then she assfucks Nina with a strap-on while Nina is being fucked by the Crystal Palace. After a ride on the Twinserter together, Vendetta finally has Nina suck her toes while Vendetta gets fucked by the MiniMite. Sure beats watching "Love Boat" reruns Also: don't miss the "double-ended titsuckers", made specially for this shoot!

Duration: 25:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 291.9 MB

Download Nina and Vendetta

Petite Slut Avi Love is Bound, Tormented, and Made to Cum

Cast: Avi Love ,The Pope
Genres: Nipple Clamps ,Vaginal Penetration ,Handler ,unshaved ,Domination ,The Pope ,Leather ,Brunette ,Petite ,bottom

Avi begins in a brutal partial suspension that puts all of her weight on her hip. The bondage itself is now tormenting her, so anything that follows is just more for her to suffer through. Nipple clamps are added and then weights for optimal suffering. Her feet are abused with a leather crop which cranks up the intensity and makes her very aware of the predicament she is in. The first dose of orgasms are administered and she shows how much of a grateful slut she really is. Next she is in a hogtie on a box waiting on her captor. The Pope enters and the anticipation mounts as she prepares for her next dose of suffering. More bastinado has her sensitive soles aching, but that doesn't mean this slut is not ready for some throat fucking before her pussy is . She is hoisted into the air and finished with more orgasms. After a few more orgasms we move to the final scene where Avi is face down on the floor with her legs spread wide and her body held up with her arms. Her ass is beaten with a flogger before The Pope fucks her pussy and rips more orgasms from her until he is satisfied with her ultimate suffering.

Duration: 43:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Petite Slut Avi Love is Bound, Tormented, and Made to Cum

Nyxon vs. The Taped Prayer

It really is amazing how well you can bind a girl with just a few roll of electrical tape. Combine that with amazing flexibility and you have Nyxon in a strict reverse prayer. With her wrists locked firm between her shoulder blades I have to had it to her, she put up a good fight. What makes electrical tape particularly evil is for every millimetre you fight against it seems to constrict by two. Her only escape was to talk her way out which is difficult with a 3" beanbag gag in your mouth.

Duration: 9:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1917kbps

File size: 148.3 MB

Download Nyxon vs. The Taped Prayer
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04729 секунды с 9 запросами