luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Elegance pony girl pt.1

Elegance pony girl pt.1

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Hywel Phillips

Our new feature film Pony Girl- the story of a posh horse rider stripped, chained, humiliated, caned, bound and turned into an enforced Pony Girl slave, is now up at Elegance Studios!

Format: mp4
Duration: 57:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4343kbps
Audio: 85kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Elegance pony girl pt.1

Star, Kym Wilde and Madison Young

Cast: Star ,Kym Wilde ,Madison Young
Genres: Redhead ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Femdom ,Facesitting ,Bondage ,Dominatrix ,Brunette ,Tattoo ,natural boobs
Video language: English

It's Star's turn to be humiliated and degraded for not satisfying her Mistress Kym Wilde.

Duration: 16:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 196.8 MB

Download Star, Kym Wilde and Madison Young

Olga Cabaeva - mega drool hogtie

We tied Olga Cabaeva in a chicken wing hogtie. It's hard to tell what she thinks of this position, because we gagged her with a 2 inch harness ballgag. Soon, the drool starts flowing uncontrollably, and Olga is powerless to stop it. She drools and drools, trying to struggle her way out of the ropes, but there's no chance. Her arms are pinned behind her back and she can't get to any knots. After this shoot, Olga had to a lot of water, for all the fluids she lost!!

Duration: 4:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 324.9 MB

Download Olga Cabaeva - mega drool hogtie

BondageCafe - Emily Addison - Subdued and Sexy

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

Emily's lounging. She's been left by her lover and she is okay with that. Being alone just gives her more time to concentrate on her helplessness. The vibrator between her legs is very powerful, but it has been left off - well at least for the time being. She struggles and strains to reach it, but it has been tied cunningly just out of reach.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3700kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 456.8 MB

Download BondageCafe - Emily Addison - Subdued and Sexy

Pussy Torment part 7 Catherine

This has got to hurt! Too bad she volunteered for this, she probably thought that she was in for a little rough housing, but I guess she thought wrong. That's definitely not a smile on her face and more of a look of "why the holy-fuck my pussy hurts did I agree to do this!?" Bondage leads to pussy torment, which then leads to titty torment complete with mousetraps and other forms of painful torment. You're going to love it!

Duration: 58:25
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1491kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 687.3 MB

Download Pussy Torment part 7 Catherine
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04754 секунды с 9 запросами