Old 08-24-2024, 07:40 PM   #21433
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Juliette March vs. Newbie Electroslut

Juliette March vs. Newbie Electroslut

Cast: Juliette March ,Aali Rousseau
Genres: Lesbian ,Bondage ,Anal ,Electric Dildo ,Corporal Punishment ,Electro Clamp ,Facesitting ,Femdom ,Petite ,unshaved
Video language: English

Big Booty Dominatrix Juliette March breaks in rookie electroslut Aali Rousseau with bondage, zapping, pussy plugs, e-stim sticky pads, and electrified dildo. Juliette gets her way while using her sub as a personal sexy toy riding a large strap-on cock till she comes!

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Juliette March vs. Newbie Electroslut

Taboo Torment Part 2

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my Uncle at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep. I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.

Duration: 57:04
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Taboo Torment Part 2

The Training of Berlin, Day Three

Cast: Mz Berlin ,Madison Young
Genres: slim ,Big Tits ,shaved ,Nylons Stockings ,Oral Sex ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Predicament Bondage ,BDSM ,Curvy

Incorporate another slave to improve her pussy eating skills, improve her composure, and assist with getting her cunt fucked for the first time on camera.
Suspend both sluts in painful predicament bondage and attach them together with clips tied between nipples and labia. Apply the whip and observe their struggle to maintain composure while Berlin is quizzed on her homework about slave identity.
Put our trainee to work on Madison's pussy, beating her till she gets the slave off with her slut mouth.
Mount the trainee on a bench and use Madison to get her pussy wet and ready to fuck. Pound her cunt with hard cock in several positions till she has had enough use, then put her on her knees to receive a load of hot come all over her huge, beautiful tits.

Duration: 1:12:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Training of Berlin, Day Three

Cindy Dollar - orgasm shock challenge

Can Cindy Dollar reach a climax while we shock her repeatedly? Probably not, the shock collar is very painful and distracting, especially at the levels above 20. But Cindy tries her best!! Who will win? Cindy or the shock collar?

Duration: 6:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14617kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 726.2 MB

Download Cindy Dollar - orgasm shock challenge

Naughty petgirls Pandora Blake and Jane

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Pandora Blake, Jane

Naughty petgirls Pandora Blake and Jane.

Duration: 19:28
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 227.6 MB

Download Naughty petgirls Pandora Blake and Jane
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09492 секунды с 9 запросами