View Single Post
Old 08-24-2024, 03:28 PM   #21428
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Black Thong

Black Thong

Johnny seems to really have a thing for thong panties lately. I have never seen him enjoy my ass quite this much. But, I guess that is not a bad thing. And, I have been running a lot, so it probably does look okay. Anyway, back on point, today it is black that he wants to see me in. All black lingerie. Thong, garter belt, stockings, bra, satin gloves, cloth gag and metal collar. He ties me spread eagle using rope with my front side on the bed and me lifting my head up. This way he has the perfect view of my ass, while I am incapable of doing anything productive about it. Oh well, at least someone is enjoying the view.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 590.9 MB

Download Black Thong

Camping With Rachel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I tie some thin twine into Rachel's hair and then tie her head back to the bottom of the post behind her. I leave her like this for a while. I notice she has to much movement for my liking though. I eventually ti her knees to her chest, I then clamp her nipples and pull the clamps tight and tie them over the horizontal branch. Now things get interesting for Rachel. She has to pull herself up to relieve the pressure on her nipples. She gets tired and her nipples get pulled on. I watch her bound like this for a while, before I tie her big toes back. I pick up the stick I was using to roast marshmallows with earlier, and use it to whack her feet. I then give her a few smacks to her ass and then I give her stretched tits a little attention before leaving her. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 908.0 MB

Download Camping With Rachel - Part 2

Adrianna Nicole and Audrey Leigh

Cast: Adrianna Nicole ,Audrey Leigh
Genres: Anal ,Slave ,Facesitting ,Humiliation ,Dominatrix ,Blonde ,Strap On ,BDSM ,Fingering ,natural boobs
Video language: English

Seven gets thrown around, slapped, spanked, whipped and fucked in the pussy and ass by Audrey Leigh. This is a very erotic, high energy update that's action packed from start to end.

Duration: 26:09
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 304.4 MB

Download Adrianna Nicole and Audrey Leigh

Spread Wide

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Feel the pain wash through you like water and funnel it down to pleasure. A very painful session was done today at the hitching post. This pain slave was bound in one of the most vulnerable positions a female could ever be placed in, legs spread wide and the pussy exposed for full sadistic manipulation such as pussy whipping and labia stretching. These brutal body manipulations are necessary in training the body, preparing it for extreme use in sexual deviants. This kind of painful slave training is a must for the advanced Male Master or Domina. The slave is at the proper height, legs wide and shackled to the wooden post. Her head is restrained in a tight leather head harness above the choking collar with her pussy exposed almost too atrocious to even watch what pain will come. She is poised to scream and cry before starting, hoping for mercy but dare not say a word.

Duration: 27:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Spread Wide

Amilie - Lets Play Part 2

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Her hands are free, but she can't keep them up all the time to protect herself, as her week arms are aching.

Duration: 24:26
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Amilie - Lets Play Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11506 секунды с 9 запросами