Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Kate bootal part 2

Kate bootal part 2

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Decent slave girl Kate Bootal has been well so far in the first part, when Dr Lomp was testing her sensitive tits and nipples. It's time to push a little bit up. Sadistic master is hoping for a similar performance from her now, in the electro game. He will secure the slave girl on the torment throne, just after placing some tacking on the seat place, to provide an uncomfortable situation to the poor one. Then he will fasten her arms to the sides of the throne. As a last preparation for the torment, he will moisten the girl's pure flesh, to cause her to feel the pain deeply through her every cell. Electro party is ready for Kate Bootal, watch her struggling in Dr Lomp's cruel hands.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12289kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Kate bootal part 2

Chair Vibed

It's time to retire for the evening, but first, Johnny's needs to relax and make everything peachy keen. So, when I meet him downstairs with my peach nightgown and satin panties, he cogitates a scenario in which I cannot escape and am bound to a pleasurable device. Johnny ambles upstairs (Wait, I was just there. Should I follow him? Nah!) and returns moments later with duct tape and a surprise he won't let me see. He then urges me to sit on a chair in the living room. I'm curious where this scenario is going, so I eagerly obey him. Then, Johnny proceeds to give me a thick over the mouth, mouth packing stuffed, silver duct tape gag, so I won't be able to interrupt his process. I am further taped to the chair with more duct tape at the ankles, just above my bare feet, and to the back of the chair at my elbows and wrists. I am not quite sure what to anticipate, but I am sure he has more planned than just taping me to the chair. That is precisely when Johnny realizes that he is missing something and runs to the kitchen for more tape...this time he reappears with electrical tape (huh?). He pulls out his surprise (hee hee!) and tapes it around my body and firm to my muff. Johnny plugs in the device and then turns it on. Before I know it, I have forgotten all about plans for bed as I writhe around in rapture from...you guessed it...the Hitachi wand. This thing really is magic! Of course, I would sit back in duct tape all night and enjoy this little treat! Who needs bed?

Duration: 9:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 152.2 MB

Download Chair Vibed

Rainfall

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Everyone sheds a tear from time to time, but when it is Rain they pour. Rain DeGrey has a hard time keeping her emotions in check. Elise Graves is not going to make it easy for her, either. She is trying to impress PD by showing him what a good sadist she can be. She knows he can be one tough customer so Elise is pulling out all of the stops. Rain does not really stand a chance. Life is not fair sometimes, and for Rain this is one of them. If a good cry and a few screams are all she lets out during this experience she will be able to count herself as lucky.

Duration: 50:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 708.3 MB

Download Rainfall

Holly Wildes

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

A girl who is up for anything is a rare prize indeed. Having someone like Holly Wildes in his clutches is a treat, even for someone like PD. What makes her so special is the way she reacts to everything that happens to her. She screams, moans and cries like she hates every second of it but one look at her cunt tells a completely different story.
Today Holly is going to have more orgasms than she even thought possible. As long as her pussy has any feeling left in it PD is going to give it a pounding. There are enough rubber cocks on hand to keep her full from dawn til dusk. And no matter how you slice it that is a pretty hot day.

Duration: 1:06:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 742.6 MB

Download Holly Wildes

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 046 [MF-6534]

Studio: FootFetishinBrazil
Genres: Bdsm

To achieve her goal, she first decides to lick her shoe because she knows that in the end she will be rewarded by putting her tongue on her friend's feet. But she knows it won't be quite as she imagines.

Duration: 35:12
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4048kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 046 [MF-6534]
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10001 секунды с 9 запросами