Old 08-24-2024, 01:08 PM   #21424
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Bakery Disgrace

Bakery Disgrace

Cast: Yasmine de Leon ,Xander Corvus
Genres: Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,Rough Sex ,big dick ,switch ,Public ,Domination ,brunet ,Discipline ,Athletic
Video language: English

The beautiful Yasmine de Leon does her first b g shoot for Kink on Public Disgrace.

Format: mp4
Duration: 49:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Bakery Disgrace

Tia Ling Such a tiny ass, such a huge machine cock!

Cast: Tia Ling
Genres: Bondage ,Metal Bondage ,Submission ,MILF ,black hair ,heavymetal ,Handler ,BDSM ,toned ,Domination

Tia Ling is perfection rolled up into a tiny 5'1", 95lbs. She has the nicest, cutest, tiniest butt on the planet. So lets fuck her ass with a huge cock attached to a brutal fucking machine.
Trapped and helpless, bound into a custom metal device bondage piece, Tia has her amazing ass stuck up in the air. Oh sure, we cane her and flog her pussy and vibrator her to orgasm, but the real fun is when we turn up our brutal fuck machine "Alpha" to the OMFG setting, and Tia starts cumming from being ass fucked so hard. True story.

Duration: 21:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 478.3 MB

Download Tia Ling Such a tiny ass, such a huge machine cock!

Justine Joli and Isis Love

Cast: Justine Joli ,Isis Love
Genres: Humiliation ,Anal ,shaped ,LezDom ,Bondage ,Curvy ,Lesbian ,Redhead ,Facesitting ,Sub

Sultry beauty Justine Joli returns to Whippedass for more punishment by Isis Love. She is spanked, flogged and caned all over making her lovely fair skin pink. In bondage, her nipples are clamped while she is fucked with a dildo and made to cum with the magic wand. Her pussy turns into a fountain as she orgasms and squirts. Then she is left to wallow in her puddle. Isis fucks Justine hard with a strapon and makes her eat pussy and ass in between.

Duration: 1:02:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Justine Joli and Isis Love

Armani Hogtaped - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... It's not long before I return with more tape. I start at her wrists and tape all the way up her arms, welding them together. I take a few snapshots, before I stand her up. I pick her up and lay her face down on the hogtie bench. It's set up today so that her legs will be apart. Each ankle and calf are taped to the uprights. More tape is run across her chest and then to the back of the bench. More is added to her gag and then taped back as well, forcing Armani to look straight ahead. More tape is added to her thighs and then more tape to arch her just a tad more. I quickly grab her tits as I have something more to add to them, but not yet. I keep adding more tape. I leave Armani to struggle and endure for a while. When I return, I add some nasty little clamps to her nipples. She doesn't like this at all! I tell her I'll be back later and poor Armani is left in agony.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 699.2 MB

Download Armani Hogtaped - Part 2

Enslaved Chick part 4

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Now the action is starting for Jasmine. In the previous part of the serial, she has passed the pretest, and Dr Lomp decides to pick the level of pain up some further. Poor girl's tears are ready to drop in her uneasy eyes. She is cuffed and restrained to the whipping post, and is waiting for the dish which Dr Lomp has prepared in his sadistic mind.

Duration: 15:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12275kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Enslaved Chick part 4
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06232 секунды с 9 запросами