Old 08-24-2024, 10:57 AM   #21420
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Training of Dana DeArmond, Day Two

The Training of Dana DeArmond, Day Two

Cast: Dana DeArmond ,Madison Young ,Billy
Genres: Role Play ,Slave ,other hair color ,Anal ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Oral Sex ,blond ,Tattoo ,Gimp
Video language: English

Call our client, Daniel, to confirm the work order: his rambunctious, outspoken, sexually voracious girlfriend is to be trained in the erotic disciplines of slavehood and delivered at the end of the week as an obedient, submissive piece of property.
Introduce her to William, our assistant trainer, who will run her through a vigorous workout designed to not only wear down her mental defenses, but also physically prepare her for the rigorous fucking and sucking she will be performing this week.
Bring in Madison to take our trainee's punishments for her. Watching Madison's stripped ass get beaten should provide a different kind of motivation for our ill-behaved little slut trainee.
Give her a lesson in pain management and composure that is sure to bring a sincere reply to her smart mouth, and reward her with a wet cunt in her mouth and hard cock in her ass.
See to it that she is thoroughly fucked out in all holes by paying a surprise visit to her quarters in the middle of the night. Quiz her on her homework and pump her mouth full of her third load of hot come for the day.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:16:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Training of Dana DeArmond, Day Two

Amilie - Lets Play Part 1

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Let's watch Amilie tortured in a surprising way. Dr. Lomp ties up her feet and hangs her from ceiling.

Duration: 16:25
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10031kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Amilie - Lets Play Part 1

Star

Cast: Star
Genres: Fishnets ,Bondage ,shaped ,switch ,Domination ,BDSM ,Dunking ,Rope Bondage ,Suspension ,natural boobs

Some like to fight back, some love to please their Dom.Star is different. She likes to be looked after, to be someone's pet.to be punished when she is bad and be rewarded when she is good. Chanta has a special connection with Star and can make her suffer through more difficult bondage than she is accustomed to, she can also make her cum harder and more often than anyone else. So vulnerable, so beautiful; Star will always be welcome here.

Duration: 36:56
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 430.2 MB

Download Star

Bondage Wedding Night Part I

When the girls helped me undress, I must admit, I was a bit nervous. I don't know if it was before the wedding jitters? Maybe I was a bit excited about the prospect of being tied by Elizabeth. I knew that she had played around but I had no idea that she was this good with rigging. She tied my hands behind my back and produced a bright and shiny white ballgag. I only happily took it as Kyra took pictures. They both looked so cute. Lize had me lay on the bed facing down, I think I knew what she was going to do next and I was excited. Of course she didn't disappoint, She tied me in a cute and tight hogtie. What I didn't expect was what Kyra was going to do while Elizabeth filmed. I al exftremely ticklish. If you even act like your going to tickle me I cant help but explode in laughter. I am so ticklish, I feel like it will kill me, as if I will literally die of laughter. Kyra then started tickling me and I couldn't do anything but squirm in my hogtie, pull against the ropes and bit down hard on my ballgag, through fits of laughter. I was wearing all white on white sheets I laughed so hard I was worried I was going to pee in the bed.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:03
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

Download Bondage Wedding Night Part I

Mikayla

Cast: Mikayla
Genres: Humiliation ,Ball Gag ,Handler ,Submission ,black hair ,slim ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Bondage

This is a quick Japanese set administered by Cowgirl. Mikayla wasn't into the bondage so Cowgirl kept it simple and the shoot was short. Although the video lacks the emotion one would expect from a bondage-lover being tied by Cowgirl, Mikayla's obvious beauty shines through in the still photos. This update will be followed by another full update tomorrow.

Duration: 8:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 95.3 MB

Download Mikayla
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08164 секунды с 9 запросами