View Single Post
Old 08-24-2024, 10:34 AM   #21419
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Cassie - bride elbow tied super tight

Cassie - bride elbow tied super tight

All Cassie had dreamed about was getting married, but she is only 19 so she will have to wait a while. Trying on a brides dress was too tempting for her, however, and she has to be punished for that. Her long slender arms are cruelly elbow tied, slammed all the way together. But we used pink rope to cheer Cassie up a little! It didn't help, Cassie's perfect day was ruined, but we loved seeing her struggle in that dress!

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 327.1 MB

Download Cassie - bride elbow tied super tight

Please me!

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Mallory Mallone
Genres: Electro Clamp ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Pussy Eating ,Corporal Punishment ,Brunette ,Anal ,BDSM ,Facesitting ,Slave
Video language: English

Episode 3: Red-haired all natural beauty Mallory Malone doesn't look like the sort of girl who's looking for trouble, but trouble finds her in the way of electrosex and BDSM in her stimulating update.
Collared and chained to the floor, I make sure I get my share of pleasure. I zap her ass and body with the cattle prod. She screams, but I turn on the EMS pads scattered around her body. She eats my ass, but she also stimulates me with her involuntary contractions and spams from the pads. Finally, I reciprocate with the Magic Wand to her clit and my fingers in her pussy.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 677.3 MB

Download Please me!

Cherry English - pumped

Cute Cherry English is a submissive girl from the UK. She is wearing a leather body harness and a collar. A big inflatable plug is inside of her. She tries to inflate it a little and she giggles. Soon, things become a bit more serious when she is restricted by a box tie armbinder, and gagged with a harness gag. Now I take over the pumping, and I inflate the plug much further than she did! You think the costs of living are increasing a lot? Well, you haven't seen real inflation until you watch this video!

Duration: 5:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14584kbps

File size: 632.2 MB

Download Cherry English - pumped

Beautiful redhead Mila gets shocked

We shocked new girl Mila! It was all a bit too much for her, with the handcuffs and 2 inch ballgag, but she managed to complete her first challenge!

Duration: 5:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14682kbps

File size: 566.6 MB

Download Beautiful redhead Mila gets shocked

Candle Boxxx - Reverse prayer battle

There aren't many models as awesome as Candle Boxxx! She actually loves to struggle! Very much so! Bondage is her passion, the tighter the better! I put her in an extreme reverse prayer position, leaving her legs free because she is awesomely flexible. Ring gagged and drooling, Candle struggles as if her life depends on it!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 181.4 MB

Download Candle Boxxx - Reverse prayer battle
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.21825 секунды с 9 запросами